• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: No Fruit farm

DeletedUser

Heyja,

I came to a problem. Maybe its my fault, but i'm not sure.
The problem: i cant build a fruit farm.
I have the needed research. But its not in my building list.

Screens:
Research tree:
Buggreport.jpg
Building missing:
Buggreport2.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------
After 1 day, more tech. only i cant advance to thatched.
screen:
Bugreport3.jpg
Still no fruit farm in building page.
And like the screenshot shows, i cant go on.

Greetz Kane

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Browser: Chrome, Firefox
Post that looks the same:
http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?509-Unable-to-research-Slingshots

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bump, edited first post!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17

Hello Kanelittle. This issue wae fixed with the 0.9.1 update. I saw that you are now able to build again once more. This issue is fixed. :)

DeletedUser

I researched Growing and their is no fruit farm to build!!!!! FIX NOW!!!!!!!!!! How am I to play game when i can't complete a quest?

DeletedUser

I researched Growing and their is no fruit farm to build!!!!! FIX NOW!!!!!!!!!! How am I to play game when i can't complete a quest?

You can unlock the fruit farm by researching "Cultivation" in the bronze age. "Growing" (one step further in the research tree) unlocks the vinyard and the dye factory.
With all due respect, are you sure you haven't mixed up these? :) And what quest is this you're speaking of?

OldeBoyler

Private
I'm finding the same thing. I've unlocked the cultivation, but my build queue has the farm with a red circle/slash through it. I can't seem to fulfill the quest.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-12-25 at 6.23.47 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-25 at 6.23.47 AM.png
    438.4 KB · Views: 255
  • Screen Shot 2020-12-25 at 6.24.09 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-25 at 6.24.09 AM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 232

Knight of ICE

You either have not enough population to build it, or coins/supplies.

OldeBoyler

Private
You either have not enough population to build it, or coins/supplies.
Yep. Added another residence and that solved the issue. But I didn't have any room to build the thing. This game is very frustrating. Are there no people to ask (i.e. global chat, etc.) or help of any kind?