• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

No diamond reward for new introductions

• Thread starter DeletedUser118155
  • Start date

DeletedUser118155

I have introduced two friends to FoE. One has reached Late Middle Ages, the other has reached Iron Age. So far I have seen no promised diamonds for either of these friends.

DeletedUser118155

I do not understand the support message and the link appears to be irrelevant to my issue.

DeletedUser12400

In order to be eligible for the diamonds reward for recruiting a friend, the new player must:
  • Sign up using your referral URL and must be in the same server and world as you are in
  • Reach the particular Age
  • Not play from the same connection as you
The third point is the important one. If your friend logs into the game from the same connection as you, our automated system will mark it as ineligible for the recruitment award. Unfortunately this check has to be in place to prevent players from abusing the system to gain an unfair advantage over other players.

1583466091430.png

If you feel that everything is in order for the friend you recruited, you should submit a ticket in game (right click anywhere, select "Contact Support") and let them know the name of your friend so they can investigate further.

DeletedUser96901

isn't there point 4 ?
- still be in your friends list