• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: No Battle points added to relevant PvP tower

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Hi could someone look into this please, my first battle of the day was against artic era units and I used contemporary era units, i received 140’000 or so points after battle but the points have not been added the CE tower, Did I battle to soon? What time do the PvP battles start and was it to early?

DeletedUser

i have noticed that too , didnt thought it was a bug though.
i play on Noarsil too and Score is not updated the 1st day after Tournament Rewards (i've seen it 3 tournaments now)

I can't remember the exact start time but it's something like 0800 Server time each week, no battles between the close on Sunday night and the reopening on Monday morning count.

Personally on my secondary world I did a modest 20 battles on GbG before leaving for work, none of which counted but the 5 I did for my HC collection a little later did

DeletedUser

yeah i think it happens to everybody at the same server time
they could add a timer on the tournament but ok you lost 10 battle score its a dead time that time, most people are sniping at that time

DeletedUser110603

Hi could someone look into this please, my first battle of the day was against artic era units and I used contemporary era units, i received 140’000 or so points after battle but the points have not been added the CE tower, Did I battle to soon? What time do the PvP battles start and was it to early?

This is not a bug.
The weekly PVP Tower Tournament runs from Monday morning (approx 7am) to Sunday evening (approx 2200hrs). The time between finish and start is the calculating period therefore any battles done during this time will not count towards a specific Tower, however you will get the player points.