• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

No "back to city" button on world map

DeletedUser12149

• World: en7 Greifental
  • Browser and Version: 0.26.12573 (13.02.2013 14:22), Crinkle (441186), en7, en_US, WIN 11,6,602,167, Windows 7, Chrome/24.0.1312.57, 1920x955
  • Overview of the bug: No "back to city" button appears while looking at a sector (Northcastle) on the world map, so I have to refresh. This happened after I completed a quest while on the sector view of the world map.
  • Screenshots:
    nowayback.jpg
  • How often this occurs: Just once so far.
  • Urgency: Low.
  • Preventative Actions I don't know. It happened at 7:20pm GMT+10
  • Summary: See overview.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Affirmative.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Well a refresh would fix it but that's not the point ;)

EDIT: the forum squished my screenshot but I think you can see enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

Another way you can get back to your city is going all the way back to the first province, and then click on that open province at the bottom left, but the bug still remains regardless

DeletedUser

Please try all the methods suggested in the Bug Report Template thread.
It looks like your interface didn't update, because it's still showing your friendslist and building menu.

So I'm assuming it has to do with old cache data and cookies causing some errors.
Please try clearing your cache, cookies, history and TEMP files.
That should probably fix it.

Please let me know if it did.

- L

DeletedUser12149

Please try all the methods suggested in the Bug Report Template thread.
It looks like your interface didn't update, because it's still showing your friendslist and building menu.

So I'm assuming it has to do with old cache data and cookies causing some errors.
Please try clearing your cache, cookies, history and TEMP files.
That should probably fix it.

Please let me know if it did.

- L

I can't test it until I have another quest to complete. I'll see what happens though.

DeletedUser

I'm not referring to the quest. :)
I'm referring to the picture you posted in your first post.

It shows your building menu and the player bar. This is why there is no return button. The building menu is in front of it.

Please clear your cache, cookies and history (and TEMP files if you can through a program like cCleaner), then open your Map and see if the return button is correctly displayed instead of the building menu.

- L

DeletedUser12149

I'm not referring to the quest. :)
I'm referring to the picture you posted in your first post.

It shows your building menu and the player bar. This is why there is no return button. The building menu is in front of it.

Please clear your cache, cookies and history (and TEMP files if you can through a program like cCleaner), then open your Map and see if the return button is correctly displayed instead of the building menu.

- L

Well I am referring to the quest, which is the whole reason I posted a bug thread. Of course the button appears when I load the world map... that's why I think it is a bug that it glitched back to the building menu when I completed a quest while viewing that sector. I did mention that.

DeletedUser

Wow, I must have missed that.. :eek::confused:

EDIT: Just completed a quest to test this.
- Completed the objective.
- Went to World Map.
- Went into a Province.
- Clicked on the quest giver and clicked on "Finish".

The bug didn't show up.
So I still suggest my suggestions from the previous posts. ;)

EDIT2: Just had the opportunity to test it again. No bug occurred for me.
Please try the suggestions I posted before. They should fix your issue.

- L

Last edited by a moderator: