• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

No ark world

And let me guess they are at the bottom of your neighborhood ?
Nope, there are several people below them

Screenshot_20200612_171601.jpg

That's because they don't have much to show

I can't show position in the hood without giving player names which is against forum rules

They are at #64

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Interesting idea, Inno has done this before in Tribal wars where they had worlds set up with different playing options, some had certain things removed, some were faster a few even eliminated Key things introduced. So its not that silly a suggestion.
The two biggest game changers were Traz and Arc and certainly I think the ARC spoiled the game and it would have been better without it, So I agree have one world with no arcs, what harm can it do?

Honestly I think the problem would always be - the game was designed with ARCs in mind. We'd never get enough BP/FP to level GB's high without it.

It being high makes everything else high.

The game was better before it of course, but now that it exists it sort of relies on it. A world with no arcs would need to have the other GB re-designed to be suited with the fact that no one is boosting their rewards.

Either that or put the max on GB to 10 and GG the arc is useless :D

syjytg

Master Corporal
Honestly I think the problem would always be - the game was designed with ARCs in mind. We'd never get enough BP/FP to level GB's high without it.

It being high makes everything else high.

The game was better before it of course, but now that it exists it sort of relies on it. A world with no arcs would need to have the other GB re-designed to be suited with the fact that no one is boosting their rewards.

Either that or put the max on GB to 10 and GG the arc is useless :D

So last time before arc existed, the levelling requirements are much lower?

DeletedUser96901

no Arc sounds great

and the adjustment to the other GB ? none

will be like in the good old days when people needed to decide which GB they level above 10
many did the Cape. only a few (like me) the Chateau

because before the Arc the game wasn't designed that a player have all GB at high level
the Arc broke the game and that was the side effect

Honestly I think the problem would always be - the game was designed with ARCs in mind.
actually not :rolleyes:

- when the game was originally designed probably they didn't have any GB in mind
- and then they added GBs with max level at 10. definitely no Arc in mind.
- and then: level limits removed. still no Arc in mind. --> one GB up to the sky
- and then: more GB before the Arc
- but finally: one genius came up with the Arc. it literally broke the way of GB leveling. but was that really in the mind of Inno? or was it unintentionally because Inno don't have a good mathematician ?

who really believes that they had in mind at the time the Arc was released that 150+ FP profit can be made by simply making place 1 in a new empty level of a GB ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Emberguard

Legend
The two biggest game changers were Traz and Arc and certainly I think the ARC spoiled the game and it would have been better without it, So I agree have one world with no arcs, what harm can it do?
That or just no GBs above your current age.

DeletedUser

I would love to see how it goes I think the world could be quite popular if advertised in an appealing way ::D Inno won't know what they have missed if they never implement this

DeletedUser653

That or just no GBs above your current age.

Pretty sure that GB's above your age are not such big game changes as Traz and Arcs are. In my previous guild we would give TRAZ and ARCS to every player who joined (and proved would fight) no matter their age because of the power they gave to players in GvG and GbG