• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

No ark world

WinnerGR

Captain
I have heard some discussion about this in the premium world thread but it is a different thing so I created this thread :D

WinnerGR

Captain
Yes , I know that but what about a new server / world that has no arks ?
I am pretty neutral at the moment.

Agent327

Overlord
I have desigded I am against this idea.

What's new?

You must have done this now close to 50 times. Setting up a thread to get attention,only to find out that once again you did it wrong.
You have not tried a Guide on this forum yet.

DeletedUser653

Interesting idea, Inno has done this before in Tribal wars where they had worlds set up with different playing options, some had certain things removed, some were faster a few even eliminated Key things introduced. So its not that silly a suggestion.
The two biggest game changers were Traz and Arc and certainly I think the ARC spoiled the game and it would have been better without it, So I agree have one world with no arcs, what harm can it do?

DeletedUser

Interesting idea, Inno has done this before in Tribal wars where they had worlds set up with different playing options, some had certain things removed, some were faster a few even eliminated Key things introduced. So its not that silly a suggestion.
The two biggest game changers were Traz and Arc and certainly I think the ARC spoiled the game and it would have been better without it, So I agree have one world with no arcs, what harm can it do?
I like it +1

WinnerGR

Captain
You have changed my mind .
+1.