• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

No abortable quest?

DeletedUser7466

am I wrong in thinking one of the quest lines should be one you can skip? I currently have three quests available and all three need me to research a tech. And none of them can be aborted. Don't really want to progress an era :-/

DeletedUser110195

If they can't be aborted then there's nothing to do but wait, because if it can't be aborted it's a story quest, or a bonus quest, or an event quest. If you can't get them done without moving up an age, then they'll just have to sit there until you are ready.....except for the event quest, that goes away when the event is over, whether you finished it or not.

DeletedUser112745

I would happily get rid of research a tech in Story quest if it forces you to move up an era .
Nice thread necromancy skills, chap, lol. :lol:

I believe these missions are unskippable, because the ones that follow it require you to be in a specific age, otherwise they’d be impossible for you to complete. Like “recruit X troops from this age” or “produce X of X in a production building from this age” and so forth. Or require you to move onto a new continent map to acquire sectors there. Basically you’ve reached the end of all the story quests that you can possibly complete in your current age, maybe.

I’m currently in LMA and get Colonial quests. But at some point I’d imagine I’d have to go up an age to continue them. But yes I do see how it dampens the fun a bit. Rushing up the Ages is not a smart thing to do. So I’d be pretty sad as well if I was in the same situation.