• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

ninga78234

DeletedUser2974

Hahahaha, Doorsey you're hilarious :) I looked at the off-topic forum and wondered why it was green because it said my name, and if I was the last one there it wouldn't be green, but noooo actually someone made a thread with my name :D

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes! It should be a good one (Though I must say I completely expected Guild trade today, and am sad to hear we won't have it until tomorrow :( )

DeletedUser

lol. Don't you just love surprises for your birthday. I am sad too but its only a day and judging by the forum looks like most of the bugs are fairly minor so the extra days means we get the golden uninfested version of the update!! Yea US!!

DeletedUser276

less bugs also mean a faster time till the next update and additions.

DeletedUser

Can I say: LOVE IT!!!!!!! and btw: I am impressed, again!!!!! You all have done a great job rolling out this update and keeping people informed and addressing issues as they come up. BRAVO!!!!

DeletedUser2456

Can I say: LOVE IT!!!!!!! and btw: I am impressed, again!!!!! You all have done a great job rolling out this update and keeping people informed and addressing issues as they come up. BRAVO!!!!

DeletedUser

Happy B-day Ninga, now get back to work, :).

That is what my boss told me on my b-day, lol.

DeletedUser2974

Hahaha, thanks Herluth! I'm pretty sure if I didn't take off this week from work that my boss would tell me the same thing, though... It would be jokingly because she's the nicest person in the world. lol!

DeletedUser

Hey now, none of that.. Stick to the topic of your thread please ;)

DeletedUser2974

Hahaha! I think it's funny that someone else is telling the creator of this thread to stay on topic :P I don't mind if we get off topic though! Conversation is always fun :)

DeletedUser65

245897_xcitefun-happy-birthday-cakes-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2974

Thanks Farmerlynch! :D Now.... where's the ones I can eat... Hahaha!

DeletedUser

Have a good day :) if I'm not too late, it's the 3rd here
And enjoy your week off :cool:

DeletedUser276

Farmer your image is too large :P shrink it down or I will sit on you.