• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Newish nOOb's takeaways and tips for new players

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I have noticed a trend in this fall event, from the fact the barn and sunflower can be plundered if not motivated, along with the tactician tower (2-4% att defending) and other defense buildings for the city... FoE is trying to make those stats, once thought useless, more relevant. Wonder what future event buildings will be open to plunder...
Building up a city defense is still completely pointless, and a waste of precious space...
Regardless of the stats you build, someone/s will always be able to punch through it, simply due to the existence of rogues & none of the basic era units really being balanced at all.

Either collect on time, and/or the odd time you can't, (ie: say you're resetting all the timers in your city), then use those 100's of self-aid kits that inevitably pile up in one's inventory to make sure everything gets protected by being polivated. ;)
And for those odd buildings that can't be polivated, (ie: Cherry Garden set), just accept the very occasional loss... if your city is built properly, you won't even blink at losing 5-10 goods or a couple fps once in a blue moon.

Biabolic

Private
I can't find the button what to push to go visit friends to go polish. Or it won't appear till I won't have the social bar available?