• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Newish nOOb's takeaways and tips for new players

I get those regulary. It depends on the quest you select. If those are rare to you, you must pick different quests than I do.
I'm picking the quests with the ingredients atm (of course) - unless the reward of the other guest is a lot better, like 100 fps, for instance.

Last edited:

suethegreat

Captain
Am on 22 million coin / 13 m supplies in 6 months in a guild of 1. Trick is to always do recurring quests for coins supplies and fp spend constantly. Use room for event buildings rather than every gb in the pack. Recently got an Arc and makes me weep to see 18 of each good going into ether daily....The event daily option has been heavy on the continent map so a noob trick is to keep a low age region for acquiring sectors by fighting.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Am on 22 million coin / 13 m supplies in 6 months in a guild of 1. Trick is to always do recurring quests for coins supplies and fp spend constantly. Use room for event buildings rather than every gb in the pack. Recently got an Arc and makes me weep to see 18 of each good going into ether daily....The event daily option has been heavy on the continent map so a noob trick is to keep a low age region for acquiring sectors by fighting.
...OR, just don't leave any map provinces open and then you'll never see a single damn quest for sectors appear. :rolleyes:

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
It's the devs responsibility not to mix them with the current event ingredients as rewards.
Also bear in mind that the event quests themselves need you to capture sectors so not doing them means you won't finish the event.
It's easily possible to play through any event now without touching the C-map.
It's not the devs fault if players can't read. :P

Your Game and City is your responsibility; learn to play well not quickly.
Learn to be patient, not quickly because the game forces you into long production waits. There are plenty of players ahead of me and in a shorter time because I'm F2p and a noob.
Your Game and City is your responsibility; learn to play well not quickly.
Not entirely, I would prefer Inno to provide more things to do so that I can play more often.

I would prefer Inno to provide us with less things to do, so we don't have to play so often :lol:
I understand what you like and what others prefer, FOE does enable people to also have a real-life,
In my opinion, its still not entirely the players fault if they get ahead of themselves or quickly run out of things to do.
It can happen quite easily in the early ages, the governors villa is a big step forward so they are on the right track. :)

Powe

Brigadier-General
Providing a link might be better, There needs to be a real-time filler map so the game can go from good to great!
Do you do GE to level 4? Do you have 10 sectors in GvG? Is it actually impossible for you to get higher attrition in GBG? Have you completed every current province on the continent map and are scouting a new one? If you don't do all those things, you're not using all the things to do in the game so shouldn't be complaining there's not enough to do.

Not enough to do in the game?... Aiding, taverns, trades, incidents, settlements, quests, events, collecting, city building, GB contributions, GE, GBG, GvG, socializing... Did I forget something?...

I guess having more than one city is an option but that's doing x2 of the same unless one city can be specifically built to help another.

Usual Suspect

Corporal
Then plunder people.
I have noticed a trend in this fall event, from the fact the barn and sunflower can be plundered if not motivated, along with the tactician tower (2-4% att defending) and other defense buildings for the city... FoE is trying to make those stats, once thought useless, more relevant. Wonder what future event buildings will be open to plunder...

Powe

Brigadier-General
I have noticed a trend in this fall event, from the fact the barn and sunflower can be plundered if not motivated, along with the tactician tower (2-4% att defending) and other defense buildings for the city... FoE is trying to make those stats, once thought useless, more relevant. Wonder what future event buildings will be open to plunder...
Every single set, the winter train, the hippodrome carceres and sphendome, and the GV (though only the FPs).

Usual Suspect

Corporal
Having your barn turned out, plundered, would be a kick in the nuts... 12 FPs at max (plus other goodies).
Early on I got some gear for att/def of my city, wont be getting more, focusing on att buildings and creating a top shelf barn set :)