• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Newbies - Don't Make The Same Mistake (I did)

• Thread starter DeletedUser109379
  • Start date

DeletedUser111359

make that 3rd highest, yous have 200 days, HD have 224

Fair. I didn't look past the top 10.

Regardless, I don't think I rate as a newbie, as accused. And my guild certainly isn't suffering any.

DeletedUser653

Expansion? Is that the right word? Medal expansions for your city don't go above 950,000 medals.
opps your right, its coins that went to silly numbers

Given that medals eventually become virtually useless, accumulating them slower isn't much of a penalty.
On En5, I have 1.8m medals with nothing to use them on......
So if your in a top guild please donate those medals to your guild i guess they must be spending millions in AA GvG and would be very grateful for those 1.8 million medals. Apologies for using the term Newbie but never met anyone before who said medals were virtually useless when we need them for expansions, you only have enough right now for 1 more and if your a top player in EN5 in top guild then you must also need them for GVG?

DeletedUser111359

opps your right, its coins that went to silly numbers

So if your in a top guild please donate those medals to your guild i guess they must be spending millions in AA GvG and would be very grateful for those 1.8 million medals. Apologies for using the term Newbie but never met anyone before who said medals were virtually useless when we need them for expansions, you only have enough right now for 1 more and if your a top player in EN5 in top guild then you must also need them for GVG?

Like Neoth said. The guild I'm in in awash in medals, and doesn't need them at all. The last several times they have added a new medal expansion to the game, I've been able to buy it the day it was released w/o any issue at all. Medals to me are completely w/o value at this point. I earn them faster than I could ever spend them.

And that's without ever fighting.