• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Newbie here

Jarte

Private
Hi there! Yes, you! Thank you for taking your time reading this one. This is my first time posting a thread here. It's my third day playing and I'm still at a loss how to play this game. There are some issues on my part, being a novice player and all but there are also some friendly people out there who gave advice on how to play this game which I'm very thankful. If ever we happen to chat in the global chatbox (because I can't join a guild yet), please feel free to reach out and help me through your advice. I hope to meet new friends here, especially girls cause I'm also a girl. So that's it, have a good day to you dear!

DeletedUser118860

Hello,

You don't say what world you play on! There are several so that would help.

Most people here are friendly but there are also a few idiots.

Have fun :)
Did someone call?
It looks like she didn't read your message, after all it was a few minutes later!