• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New world?

Andrew420

Major
anyone know if US change their clocks ect?
i'd ask on there but they all seam strange at the mo lol

I posted this since you probably don't know how to spell google
You can figure out for yourself if on Nov 3rd the clocks go forward or backward

Daylight saving time 2019 in United States began at 2:00 AM on
Sunday
March 10
and ends at 2:00 AM on
Sunday
November 3
All times are in Eastern Time.

Most areas of the United States observe daylight saving time (DST), the exceptions being Arizona (except for the Navajo, who do observe daylight saving time on tribal lands), Hawaii, and the overseas territories of American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the United States Virgin Islands

Shad23

Emperor
never underestimate peeps with dyslexia
lol i have dyslexia and my IQ is higher then Einsteins was , having dyslexia does not mean your stupid pls don't under-estimate ppl with mental disabilitys , i know a lot of ppl pre-judge mental disabilitys but that's only cause ppl don't know a lot about mental disabilitys

Have deleted my city on S, for me there are just too many people spending vast sums of money that's severely skewing the game taking all the fun out of it.

I don't really notice them too much on other worlds (even R) but at the moment theres just no enjoyment on the new world to make it worthwhile continuing

Have deleted my city on S, for me there are just too many people spending vast sums of money that's severely skewing the game taking all the fun out of it.

I don't really notice them too much on other worlds (even R) but at the moment theres just no enjoyment on the new world to make it worthwhile continuing

i've got a tiny town still on there for experimental purposes and as said got one on us server new world,imo us one is better twice as many peeps which will make it easier to do,i kinda like this one so have carried on still in ia and am chasing an OBs print,doing this a bit slower than my normal game,might make it a long term game only trouble is your diamonds dont cross over,,,i'm sticking to EN Rugnir(finished really only pumping GBs left),East Nagach for gvg(mod era) and the US Birka one

traz-mania has broken out on us new world,trazs shooting up like mushrooms,8750 diamonds to buy all goods Inno making money lol,,,,4/5 peeps already in prog era

Yeah? Damn.... Thought top guy on S was smashing it and is ‘only’ in Industrial.

600k pts,theyll need to spend more money,someone will need to get to prog thats when a traz print will pop up

us birka nearly 39k players
en s world 28k
en rugnir 40k
en east nagach 75k
stats from rankings screens

with our clocks going back an hr in uk the us gvg recalc time is now 2400hrs in uk its great for me,i'm in no2 guild have done a couple of fights but dont want to get to involved at this early stage,just planted a traz so that will help

DeletedUser113278

600k pts,theyll need to spend more money,someone will need to get to prog thats when a traz print will pop up

us birka nearly 39k players
en s world 28k
en rugnir 40k
en east nagach 75k
stats from rankings screens

The mighty Traz, then the mighty arc.

Shad23

Emperor
with our clocks going back an hr in uk the us gvg recalc time is now 2400hrs in uk its great for me,i'm in no2 guild have done a couple of fights but dont want to get to involved at this early stage,just planted a traz so that will help
well for me it's contrary i'm still not used to new reset time of clock change

well for me it's contrary i'm still not used to new reset time of clock change

i think the us have yet to change their clocks for winter,when the 3 resets hit that server,first one 2400/1am,2nd 8/9am 3rd 5/6pm as its PC only that has to be better for most uk peeps,it means you can sleep,do a bit when you get up then have all day to do normal things,then do a bit at tea time then have evening to yourself and do a bit before bedtime,,,better if reset times were same here imo
twice as many peeps on us servers so they need to get it right before changing resets there,theyll need twice as many mods on their forum for starters lol

new worlds came out at the right time,i do have a tiny tot town on S just for info purposes but doing that would be another dead duck to me

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
People are spending so much to skip ahead and skip all the fun ages and fun music, even when I spend in this game, which I am doing on the new world, I'd rather actually have fun then just skip the game, how incredibly boring is that. Just got friended by someone at 1mil already? Why? Their entire city was just 30 lvl 9 event buildings from the only event this new world has ever had? hahaha man I'd be so bored and quit so fast if I did that xD