• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New world?

From the announcement:

GvG Announcement said:
GvG calculation timer changes will be rolled out on the EN MARKET ONLY beginning 25th September. The first reset will take place at 12:00 on that date. We are still gathering data and feedback on this feature and wanted a larger market with multiple worlds to further observe the effects.

No idea if this will be permanent, if the times will change or when/if it will move to other servers

From the announcement:

No idea if this will be permanent, if the times will change or when/if it will move to other servers

have usa town was reading forums(somepeople get everywhere) it looks like from some comments they are expecting multiple reset times for gvg there also,so not much good for me

Emberguard

Legend
have usa town was reading forums(somepeople get everywhere) it looks like from some comments they are expecting multiple reset times for gvg there also,so not much good for me
The USA announcement thread was merely an update on the progress of GvG. It's not saying they'll ever get multiple resets, just that the EN server is testing it.

Once it's ready for all servers I wouldn't be surprised if we end up keeping multiple resets in some form given that was in the original version that was tested on Beta, but as it's still a test details could change between now and the final decision

The USA announcement thread was merely an update on the progress of GvG. It's not saying they'll ever get multiple resets, just that the EN server is testing it.

Once it's ready for all servers I wouldn't be surprised if we end up keeping multiple resets in some form given that was in the original version that was tested on Beta, but as it's still a test details could change between now and the final decision

i think in my original posts on gvg thread i did say try more resets but didnt realise the implicatoins,4am is no good for me and the more you have i cant organise my day irl and i'm retired i do nothing,allthough i'm not doing much gvg at the mo its the main reason i play,if i cant get to all rests its no good for me,so not spending any more money on game,my other game new versoin comes out Nov so will be giving that 100%,i can only focus on one game

the bit i did do on usa server the start has changed slightly from 6/8/2019

just did search for usa server log in,put in new name Rob PooP new password didnt need new email

if your going to try and get a flying start on this new world,a tip start on another world now for refresher course so your in tip top conditoin for tomorrow,i didnt get as far as oracle quests(if its still there) that gives 20fp normally thats a lot you use that to do techs then delete oracle later,needs 100% concentratoin for first day

Emberguard

Legend
i think in my original posts on gvg thread i did say try more resets but didnt realise the implications
Whoops!

if your going to try and get a flying start on this new world,a tip start on another world now for refresher course so your in tip top conditoin for tomorrow,i didnt get as far as oracle quests(if its still there) that gives 20fp normally thats a lot you use that to do techs then delete oracle later,needs 100% concentratoin for first day
It is still there as long as you don't advance too far on the tech tree
https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com...-questline-for-new-players.34174/#post-231358
Please note that the questline will not be shown to players who are farther down the tech-tree than mid-Iron Age. We made sure the Oracle of Delphi Great Building will be useful to Iron Age players, but not really that interesting for advanced users. If you're past mid-Iron Age and you are interested in building it in your city, keep in mind that the only way to get blueprints is by contributing to existing Oracles.

youll get oracles being offered on global,oracles to snipe lol,if you can afford to get all prints for zeus theyll all come to pump it probably,you can then beat them up later in ia with it high lol

DeletedUser6065

So does anyone has any strategies to share for playing in a completely new world and competing for top spot?
Sc
So does anyone has any strategies to share for playing in a completely new world and competing for top spot?
Well, 'screw your buddy' seems to be pretty effective.
It's worked for me, the past 6 years.
. . . mk
* * * I should be a Mod . . .some of these questions are so easy. * * *

DeletedUser118208

Same here, really wanna finish the event in S. would be a huge boost :D

Edit: ITS OPEN!

still undecided whether to carry on with game or not and wot worlds to keep if i did,east nagach i started because of the AA gvg its very active but 3 reset times have mucked things up,rugnir has not developed yet maybe another couple of years? its so slow and peeps to slow in doing research tree,snails going up a greasy slope they need a kick
this US new world is hyper active even global chat i cant get a poop in edgeways lol
after 1 day they are populating EMA gvg map,would recommend this one not the EN one only problem is your diamonds dont cross over,the world is very alive

Last edited:

Agent327

Overlord
still undecided whether to carry on with game or not and wot worlds to keep if i did,east nagach i started because of the AA gvg its very active but 3 reset times have mucked things up,rugnir has not developed yet maybe another couple of years? its so slow and peeps to slow in doing research tree,snails going up a greasy slope they need a kick
this US new world is hyper active even global chat i cant get a poop in edgeways lol
after 1 day they are populating EMA gvg map,would recommend this one not the EN one only problem is your diamonds dont cross over,the world is very alive

Do you know they also have a forum where you can use the word "poop"?