• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New world?

People will do anything to try and get ahead, personally I won't be spending any real money although I don't rule out using some diamonds here and there to help, maybe with that one missing BP!

DeletedUser118208

I suspect that's a yes due to how fast players got to Iron Age in Rugnir / Parkog

Yep. When everyones starting out with nothing priorities are a bit different from an established world

Do you remember how long it took people to get to IA? Same day? Few hours?

Emberguard

Legend
@Emberguard do we know when the new world goes live? Do I need to stay up past midnight or will it be a 9am type thing to coincide with the start of GE and the event?
Don't know when on the 15th, just that it's due for the 15th server time

Do you remember how long it took people to get to IA? Same day? Few hours?
Pretty sure it was in the first day but I'm not entirely sure due to how long ago it was

Forgot that could be plundered in this game too, I guess in a new world people will plunder alot.
Anything which produces FP is also much more valuable.
Do people end up buying alot of FP's with coins early on?

got attacked a lot on rugnir going up the ages but not over plunderd,best time starting a world is when an event is on spend a little dosh to pick up soks ect ect,yeah i buy fp with coins anytime
when i started on east nagach 6/8/2019 i spent on a pack? you got a quest for 7 days,nothing to do except collect 750 diamonds for the 7 days dont know if thats still on?

if i'm up early tomorrow like today i might start and do first couple of ages,my rugnir world is as boring as poop,i've finished mars only thing left is leveling GBs which i find totaly utterly boring boring boring(how may borings do you want) lol

DeletedUser96901

Dealer strategy
research it fast
sell a SoK in 24 hours: gives more than 10k
buy a Dark Doorway in auction: when nobody else wants it it will cost 5940

and instead of 1 FP from the SoK I can get 3 FP :lol:

Dealer strategy
research it fast
sell a SoK in 24 hours: gives more than 10k
buy a Dark Doorway in auction: when nobody else wants it it will cost 5940

and instead of 1 FP from the SoK I can get 3 FP :lol:

are dark doorways on everyday,if not how long do you have to wait for one?

19hrs 10mins? time,does not realy matter starting later you may get the full hood to get coins from,i've seen 80 in a first hood,cant say anymore about my tactics/strategy

was just thinking,if i want to start on another server this maybe a good time to do it,can i use my existing account or will i have to get another one like for Beta?
english speaking one would be ideal USA? do they still have 1 calc time in gvg and wot time is it? it may suit me better? if this new world is on all servers?

You need a new account for a different server#

Yes at the moment, this server was used for the bigger test after beta

right,they need to come out and say if this test is for real,3 rests for me is not on i only play on PC i cant carry it around it would muck up real life lol have no intentoin of playing games on mobiles,,,dont like the words at the moment