• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New world?

DeletedUser113278

I’d like to start a city in a new world, from day one (any language)... where are these new worlds advertised?

Emberguard

Legend
The new worlds are basically just starting over again with a different set of players while also being able to return to your current world if you wish.

Edit: I shouldn't have skim read that.

As Agent said they're advertised on the forum. Usually they're announced via the Announcements section.

The last announced New World was Rugnir in 2018

Last edited:
i started on Rugnir a few weeks after it opened,its much harder to play than older worlds,the traz had to wait for for that to appear its best GB for gameplay your maps ect
trading was tough mod era on sometimes non existant,the front runners stayed FE for several months
Arcs came in when i was late TE,goods sets were selling at 1750fp each
you need to spend and get event goods buildings ships/sledge builders/spires ect for AF/OF/VF/Mars as there was no trade,get that right and its a doddle
GvG,its nice seeing the virgin maps,i was probably 3rd person on FE/AA maps,the DAs in AA map sectors were FE units
after 18months? there are less than 10 peeps on Mars,no trade in goods,too many players nowadays dilly dally thats the problem,its been fun though

Emberguard

Legend
a silly idea off the top of my head,this is where an iron age camping guild could be top dog using the gbg?
interesting theory. Though if the idea is no one would have an advantage from GvG it wouldn’t last long before others are higher aged. Probably be just as easy to do in a established world by the time GBG reaches live servers

interesting theory. Though if the idea is no one would have an advantage from GvG it wouldn’t last long before others are higher aged. Probably be just as easy to do in a established world by the time GBG reaches live servers

if the gvg is going to continue?,,,those trying to do gvg ia will be very slow on tech tree anyway with a town full of barracks as no traz for months,also depends how much gbg pays out in crowns/pts of course

would be better if you had several starting together,just do guild only trade to block out other players,have zeus leveling squad ect ect

DeletedUser118208

So does anyone has any strategies to share for playing in a completely new world and competing for top spot?

DeletedUser118208

youll need to spend money lots of it

Other than that?
I don't imagine people spending TOO much money on a new world, or do they?
Is it a far fetched idea to stay close to the top players in the world without spending money?

might be better to leave it for awhile,for game play a traz is the most important GB they wont be available for some time,if your used to doing reseach/tech tree fast it wont take long to catch front runners up,some might run out of money probably,on rugnir i started when some were ind era and was 3rd person on FE/AA gvg map,maybe 1st going into OF/VF 2nd man on Mars
from AF on you need event goods buildings definetly as there will be no trade,Mod/PME/CE/TE/FE will be difficult also for trade

Other than that?
Is it a far fetched idea to stay close to the top players in the world without spending money?

ask veggie,one person went from FE to Mars in days rather than weeks lol

Emberguard

Legend
Other than that?
Snipe spots. Anything that’ll increase your FPs and goods will help you get ahead. Also expect to be plundered. When Parkog came out I was getting plundered 6 times a day

DeletedUser118208

Snipe spots. Anything that’ll increase your FPs and goods will help you get ahead. Also expect to be plundered. When Parkog came out I was getting plundered 6 times a day

Forgot that could be plundered in this game too, I guess in a new world people will plunder alot.
Anything which produces FP is also much more valuable.
Do people end up buying alot of FP's with coins early on?