• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New World

DeletedUser107498

When will a new world open on the EN server?
Its been well over a year since 'O' opened, and other servers like US server are on 'W'

I for one am desperate for a new world and i know of others that want it too, can you give an indication of when it will happen?

I know some dont want a new world but no one is forcing them to play on it.

Any info would be welcomed.

DeletedUser12400

When will a new world open on the EN server?
No need to do so while current worlds can accept more players;)
Its been well over a year since 'O' opened, and other servers like US server are on 'W'
Some servers like FI has only 2 worlds;)
I know some dont want a new world but no one is forcing them to play on it.
The other reasons are that others worlds are pretty much inactive and that more players might leave their current worlds;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104843

As Overtype said other worlds are still not full and to be honest I think it would be a waste of time anyway because the same thing will happen that happened in O world. A bunch of Diamond nuts will open up in it, get themselves to AA in a week and take over the entire GvG map before anyone else has a chance to really get going.
Unless Inno plan to open a world that somehow restricts players from such rapid advancement I will personally stick with what I have already. Have to admit though I would love to start a new city and avoid all the mistakes I made with my other ones over the years