• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content New World Uceria feedback

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
No it doesn't.
Sinerania - announced 11th of October 2019
No new world in 2020
Tuulech – announced 2nd of October 2021
Uceria – announced 15th of September 2022

Three new worlds in the last four years. I can see why people think there is a new world every year.

Knight of ICE

Sinerania - announced 11th of October 2019
No new world in 2020
Tuulech – announced 2nd of October 2021
Uceria – announced 15th of September 2022

Three new worlds in the last four years. I can see why people think there is a new world every year.

Rugnir March 8 2018
Parkog March 5 2018
Odhrorvar May 2015

Old worlds lack active players already and it would be really helpful if they get more players. But that cannot be achieved since you are constantly adding new worlds, I understand the commercial value it holds for the company but it is watering down active player base.

blank the faithful

FoE Team
Senior Ingame Moderator
Old worlds lack active players already and it would be really helpful if they get more players. But that cannot be achieved since you are constantly adding new worlds, I understand the commercial value it holds for the company but it is watering down active player base.
My personal opinion , not speaking on behalf of anyone, if there's no change then players get bored really quickly. With a new world brings new excitement. Yes you can play on another world that's there already ... but this time ... everyone has a fresh new beginning and on the same level.

Knight of ICE

My personal opinion , not speaking on behalf of anyone, if there's no change then players get bored really quickly. With a new world brings new excitement. Yes you can play on another world that's there already ... but this time ... everyone has a fresh new beginning and on the same level.

I really wonder hoe you come up with that. There is no same level. There is a diference in level between players that pay and players that play for free. There is a diference in level between players that have a lot of diamonds and players that don't. There is a diference in level between players that have experience and players that don't. There even is a difference in level between Guilds from the minute the new world starts. There absolutely is no "fresh" new beginning, so where is the "new" excitement?

Ev4ma

Captain
I really wonder hoe you come up with that. There is no same level. There is a diference in level between players that pay and players that play for free. There is a diference in level between players that have a lot of diamonds and players that don't. There is a diference in level between players that have experience and players that don't. There even is a difference in level between Guilds from the minute the new world starts. There absolutely is no "fresh" new beginning, so where is the "new" excitement?
Knight of Ice, although there will be a gap between diamond spenders and non-diamond spenders, over time that gap will close and in a few years the world will be based apon skill and time put in

RichinZhills

Corporal
Well, nobody made it to SAJM yet, but yes, a lot of money was spent. #1 in the world seems to have a fully fleshed-out Castle system, so hundreds of thousand castle points. I personally went with the $49 package, I was getting too far behind. All top #10 purchased packages. Noticed a few in Industrial Age, so goods & forge points were purchased there. But, as I expected, pay to get there. Not sure on how the contest is working out, but started on my Vikings :)

RichinZhills

Corporal
I think once they get into the grind, they just up and convert it to Wishing Wells or FoY's and start on a new world. No harm in that.

ScotchMan

Private
Personally a new world brings new guilds, all work together to get the guild growing and developing, thats a very different vibe to an old world where guilds are long established, high level, or well dead. I am finding that part a lot of fun, all working hard to donate and do GE etc to get the guild growing.

Knight of ICE

Knight of Ice, although there will be a gap between diamond spenders and non-diamond spenders, over time that gap will close and in a few years the world will be based apon skill and time put in

In a few years :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for confirming there is no same level. Now after a few years, do you think the "excitement" will still be the same?

Knight of ICE

Personally a new world brings new guilds, all work together to get the guild growing and developing, thats a very different vibe to an old world where guilds are long established, high level, or well dead. I am finding that part a lot of fun, all working hard to donate and do GE etc to get the guild growing.

True, except those new guilds are old guilds, just doing the same old tricks in a new world. If you are part of those guilds it might be fun, but is it for all the others as well?

weeeben

Private
Now that the event is about to start, the big spenders will push far ahead of the pack, it's all they've been waiting for.
At least for a week everyone felt like they're in an even game and off course there will be a few bigger spenders, but when the event starts, the gap will be very deep.
I'm a bit of a spender too, but who really cares If one has a larger disposable income then others.
If you can't spend then just play and don't look at the leaders board, even some of them lose interest quick and can be taken over by non spenders eventually, just play your own game.

Does it really matter you drive an old car and the guy at the lights next to you drives a nicer car? you still get to the same destination.

ScotchMan

Private
True, except those new guilds are old guilds, just doing the same old tricks in a new world. If you are part of those guilds it might be fun, but is it for all the others as well?
I can’t really speak for others? In the end we each play the game because we enjoy it, im assuming those joining a new world (which is full of full guilds) is because they like that aspect of the game. If you don’t that’s absolutely fine, I personally don’t see what the issue is with others likint that though?