• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New World Feedback Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Greyladydown

Private
I think it does look a little different. But an actual different configuration of the landmass would be helpful when playing more than one world, and make it a bit more interesting.

Emberguard

Legend
Idea for new worlds: disable diamonds on techtree until the first event starts for that world.

Kinda defeats the point to not have the event on the last 2 days to make it fair to free to play if people can get to ColA in the first 2 hrs anyway (and on US someone went to SAAB)

Forwandert

Major-General
Are they not affecting gbg building slot costs by getting so far ahead? thought it related to players era. If they are might cause a few guild issues.

Knight of ICE

Are they not affecting gbg building slot costs by getting so far ahead? thought it related to players era. If they are might cause a few guild issues.

GBG is not active yet and do you really think they care?

Burpo

Sergeant
Idea for new worlds: disable diamonds on techtree until the first event starts for that world.

Kinda defeats the point to not have the event on the last 2 days to make it fair to free to play if people can get to ColA in the first 2 hrs anyway (and on US someone went to SAAB)
The whole point of having diamonds is for people to be able to pay to be No. 1
Everybody is different and the game needs to allow those differences to shine.
You can still enjoy the game by taking your time and doing your own thing - you don't have to compete with those who like to spend money on the game.

I am locked out of progress on the continent map. Provinces will not open. Is this a bug or something to do with the new World?
Currently on Noarsil.

Last edited:

r21r

Major-General
Has anyone calculated the diamond (and hence cash) spend to do that?
just calculate how much time you need to buy x100 times the biggest option.
highly unlikely he stayed 2 hours there buying diamonds and then he went for another 1-2 hours on the tech tree

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Could Devs not add the total amount of diamonds needed to complete all research in the techtree age requirements, can at least get a ball park fugure how much it will cost and how much one would possibly need to spend to buy their way through the entire game :?

Knight of ICE

Could Devs not add the total amount of diamonds needed to complete all research in the techtree age requirements, can at least get a ball park fugure how much it will cost and how much one would possibly need to spend to buy their way through the entire game :?

I was told by someone very well informed that end of ColA is $1,600 base rate .

Enja

Private
.. Is it mainly long-established players who will find it the most stimulating? I have started new worlds and all I have played so far look the same (!) the initial play is the same, have played through to about HMA and there doesn't seem to be anything radically different about any of them. Somebody mentioned it was a diamond world so does this mean it is mainly of interest to players who set up diamond farms (how ever that works)? Are some worlds more fun than others? How does one compare one world to another? I'm sure that must be differences from what people are saying but what are they?

I am thinking all the exact same things!
My first instinct is that, this is for V.I.P /Old-timers only... but then with this game there's always a new strategy to figure out.. maybe this will be like that.

Thoughts anyone?
♀️

Forwandert

Major-General
Really frustrating the message went out about gbg not starting then it's been started. I was doing techs on the basis it wouldn't be starting today.

r21r

Major-General
checked russian forum, there was a late notification (just 3 hours before GBG starts) but at least there was !

1634219663375.png

(translate :
Updated information:
We checked out our new world and there are enough guilds to run GBG 14.10)

Assuming that the same thing happened for our newest world, but without notification, i would personaly think that we are good to go