• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New World Feedback Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
So, wait a min, the Fall event will have about 2 days to go, and the server starts?

Doesn't that mean literally only people with money or diamonds saved from eight years of WW farms will get anything?

There's not enough players for existing worlds, why a new one already?

I mean exactly. This is not exactly a popular game these days, numbers for every server is low, and all a new server does is thin the exact same numbers we have. Sin found it so hard even at server launch to fill the top end guilds at the highest level. if it was that hard on S world to fill a few guilds, how hards it going to be on T?

Right now? right now no guild is fill besides maybe about three and they are not at 80 just close.

Burpo

Sergeant
Doesn't that mean literally only people with money or diamonds saved from eight years of WW farms will get anything?

Right now? right now no guild is fill besides maybe about three and they are not at 80 just close.

Why do you need to get something from an event which will only be repeated next year?
And there will be other events soon enough.

Also, why do you need absolutely full guilds for the game to be fun?

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Why do you need to get something from an event which will only be repeated next year?
And there will be other events soon enough.

Also, why do you need absolutely full guilds for the game to be fun?

I feel like, I don't need to answer this cause the answer is found in the comment already to both questions :) Say why, it means something wrong and needs "Defending" right? :D

Burpo

Sergeant
I feel like, I don't need to answer this cause the answer is found in the comment already to both questions :) Say why, it means something wrong and needs "Defending" right? :D
Nothing lasts forever.
I used to love playing my old Atari games but it has been a 'while' since I last enjoyed them.
My cupboard is full of five and a quarter inch (and three and a half inch) disks of treasured games.
TV cabinet with PS1 and 2 consoles gathering dust.

Have fun while it is here :)

Emberguard

Legend
while people are still in Bronze Age. (For it to turn out like how Sin did when it released 2 years ago)
There’ll always be people in Bronze Age no matter how popular or active the game, and given the game meta has steered towards age camping it’s not that unusual for a few players to age up while everyone else stays in lower ages. That in itself is not a indication of game activity without also knowing how many are aging up as soon as possible

Would be surprised if people even get to the Surprise Box. I think it was more for the timing of the Castle than it was taking event timing into account

Well, can't say anything about new world yet, other then that I'm really excited about it! :) Hopefully it will blossom with good community and competition.

Maybe it would be good idea to announce it for players ingame, just like the events? We are getting messages about new competitions with chances to win event currency via in game inbox, and many players, myself included, wouldn't know about it otherwise. I'm sure many people, who don't visit forums regularly, will be surprised after month or two, that the new world was 'quietly' introduced.

So, don't make it quiet :)

And thank you for making my day with these news.
It will be announced in game as well once opened :)

I'm surprised I didn't find out about it from an email, tho I have the "Receive e-mails about game events, features and offers" checked in my Contact Options. That's what I usually check daily, not the news or forums. If it weren't for a guy posting about it in my guild message center I would have missed it, and I was waiting for a new world to pop up.

Forwandert

Major-General
It's probably better for them to wait until it opens as there's no real rush and it saves 30 players asking what time it opens. Someone finding out later in the day won't be impacted that much.

Behelit

Private
Oho, I think I found someone, who just like me will build city full of huts, and collect coins every 5min, to buy forge points, and go forward in the tech tree as quickly as possible. ;)

Last edited:

Behelit

Private
It didn't activate for me either. Was hoping to get some Fields

My reaction to finding out there's no Event:

Well, maybe this is so no one would die out of exhaustion of rushing to get to that surprise box ;)

That's a shame though, in 3 days we could do plenty of quests.