• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New World Feedback Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Deleted member 109369

We're excited to announce a new World, Tuulech! Read all about it here and leave your feedback below!

Behelit

Private
Well, can't say anything about new world yet, other then that I'm really excited about it! :) Hopefully it will blossom with good community and competition.

Maybe it would be good idea to announce it for players ingame, just like the events? We are getting messages about new competitions with chances to win event currency via in game inbox, and many players, myself included, wouldn't know about it otherwise. I'm sure many people, who don't visit forums regularly, will be surprised after month or two, that the new world was 'quietly' introduced.

So, don't make it quiet :)

And thank you for making my day with these news.

Deleted member 109369

Well, can't say anything about new world yet, other then that I'm really excited about it! :) Hopefully it will blossom with good community and competition.

Maybe it would be good idea to announce it for players ingame, just like the events? We are getting messages about new competitions with chances to win event currency via in game inbox, and many players, myself included, wouldn't know about it otherwise. I'm sure many people, who don't visit forums regularly, will be surprised after month or two, that the new world was 'quietly' introduced.

So, don't make it quiet :)

And thank you for making my day with these news.
It will be announced in game as well once opened :)

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Interesting, and it appears to be a diamond world too, so I wonder how it will turn out ;D

Greyladydown

Private
I've never been in the game before where a new world is announced, so I am not sure just how exciting it is. Is it mainly long-established players who will find it the most stimulating? I have started new worlds and all I have played so far look the same (!) the initial play is the same, have played through to about HMA and there doesn't seem to be anything radically different about any of them. Somebody mentioned it was a diamond world so does this mean it is mainly of interest to players who set up diamond farms (how ever that works)? Are some worlds more fun than others? How does one compare one world to another? I'm sure that must be differences from what people are saying but what are they?

Forwandert

Major-General
I've never been in the game before where a new world is announced, so I am not sure just how exciting it is. Is it mainly long-established players who will find it the most stimulating? I have started new worlds and all I have played so far look the same (!) the initial play is the same, have played through to about HMA and there doesn't seem to be anything radically different about any of them. Somebody mentioned it was a diamond world so does this mean it is mainly of interest to players who set up diamond farms (how ever that works)? Are some worlds more fun than others? How does one compare one world to another? I'm sure that must be differences from what people are saying but what are they?

I think some like the idea of a new world as everyone starts at the same time so it's a level playing field (apart from of course people paying diamonds). There won't be some of the GBs that everyone now urges everyone to get when they join a guild in IA. Arc, CF, Traz etc for a while until someone progresses enough to gain the gbs and then there will be goods issues with people gaining the bps for theirs and needing goods (Don't envy the Inbox of that player in the era when that happens)

I'm in two minds whether to play or not. I haven't joined a server to just play the game for a long time but it might just be interesting enough to stop the boredom from being sat at the end of the tech tree for 10 months of the year and waiting for a new challenge each year.

Last edited:

Behelit

Private

Every world is the same in terms of content. The only difference is the age of the world. You have all of them in alphabethical order, from the oldest (2012) to the newest (2019). That means players have been there for many or few years, and are far into the future eras, have developed great buildings, and many event buildings in their cities. The guilds are well established. Starting on one of the old worlds is beneficial to a new player, because of the access to high level guild and great buildings from higher eras. However, you most likely never be very high in the ranking, being 2-9 years behind top players.

Starting on a new world from the first day of its existence means that your city will have the same start as everyone else. Tuulech will begin before the Halloween event, so you can be up to date with all the events, and theoretically have the same chances as everyone else. It will be harder, because you won't join a guild that is so high level that you would have 9 forge points everyday, nor other benefits. You won't buy goods for the Arc probably in the first month, and after that they will probably be very expensive.

So, yes, new world is something that will be a stimulating challenge for players, who like a fresh start with everyone else.

And diamond world simply means that it will be with in-game shop where you can buy diamonds. Every world is a diamond world. The effect of this is that there will be some (hopefully few) players, who are so rich, that they may end up in future eras in the first couple days, and after the first event, they will have like 20 event buildings in their cities...

Last edited:

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Don’t think a new world is needed when you have multiple worlds on multiple servers, other important features could be fixed first, wonder how many diamonds will get spent by narcissistic players trying to be the No1 player in the new server,, Just another cash cow from developers I feel, but then again so is everything they have released in recent months/years

Burpo

Sergeant
It is ideal for developers to open a new world because they will get more dollars per player from that world.
It is also ideal for established players on other worlds because their free game will continue at their own pace.
A win for everybody :)

Behelit

Private
New world , New playground for those who use cheats, sripts etc..
1st solve basic issues in other worlds, then open another

Why not... seeking out and banning macro users, while having a new world..?

Attachments

• 371e234062aef44205c3f045dd2f5f77.jpg
    371e234062aef44205c3f045dd2f5f77.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 108
New world , New playground for those who use cheats, sripts etc..
1st solve basic issues in other worlds, then open another
There is no cheats or special scripts in the game. Those who use the illegal external scripts and cheats risk loosing their account.
See the rules and you will see that it is not allowed.
Except for the Diamonds, there is no way you can advance faster than other players without breaking the rules.

Greyladydown

Private
Thanks folks, that was interesting to know. I didn't realise that worlds had been released alphabetically. Not sure if I personally want to take on another world but sounds like it will be popular. I really enjoy the visuals side of the game, so a different land layout would appeal to me but I guess that it must be a big job for the developers otherwise they would have done it already.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Every world is the same in terms of content. The only difference is the age of the world. You have all of them in alphabethical order, from the oldest (2012) to the newest (2019). That means players have been there for many or few years, and are far into the future eras, have developed great buildings, and many event buildings in their cities. The guilds are well established. Starting on one of the old worlds is beneficial to a new player, because of the access to high level guild and great buildings from higher eras. However, you most likely never be very high in the ranking, being 2-9 years behind top players.

Starting on a new world from the first day of its existence means that your city will have the same start as everyone else. Tuulech will begin before the Halloween event, so you can be up to date with all the events, and theoretically have the same chances as everyone else. It will be harder, because you won't join a guild that is so high level that you would have 9 forge points everyday, nor other benefits. You won't buy goods for the Arc probably in the first month, and after that they will probably be very expensive.

So, yes, new world is something that will be a stimulating challenge for players, who like a fresh start with everyone else.

And diamond world simply means that it will be with in-game shop where you can buy diamonds. Every world is a diamond world. The effect of this is that there will be some (hopefully few) players, who are so rich, that they may end up in future eras in the first couple days, and after the first event, they will have like 20 event buildings in their cities...

To be honest, I'll be highly disappointed if the top 10 is not in Artic future, and has all settlements completed multiple times, and has an Arc down, and as you said an entire city of event buildings day one while people are still in Bronze Age. (For it to turn out like how Sin did when it released 2 years ago)

The thing is, if this doesn't happen, then FoE truly is a dying game as they most likely need this to happen to stay afloat otherwise they'd not make new servers.

Behelit

Private
To be honest, I'll be highly disappointed if the top 10 is not in Artic future, and has all settlements completed multiple times, and has an Arc down, and as you said an entire city of event buildings day one while people are still in Bronze Age

Haha, I think I'll find it more interesting than on the older worlds to visit other player's cities, knowing that they have all started at the same time as me. I will keep track of the top 10 ;) Let's see if even 1 of them will be a "free to play" person...

Anyway, maybe you can share some experiences from starting off on the wild and chaotic new world..? I'm still trying to figure out if I should jump through eras quickly to get my hands on Traz, Chateau, and the Arc, or play it safe and stay in IA. I wonder what's better not only for a player personally, but also for baby guilds, having troubles with the Treasury..

Goremise

Lieutenant-General

It all depends on how you want to experience the game, start out at the same age and level as other free players on a new world as you need to sacrifice your daily life to try and catch up to spenders who will forever be ahead of you no matter what you do or how much you play and everyday is a constant struggle, or play on an older server where free players give you stuff for less and help you improve and build 10x faster for a much faster, convenient and friendly game experience.

MIKIZD

Private
There is no cheats or special scripts in the game. Those who use the illegal external scripts and cheats risk loosing their account.
See the rules and you will see that it is not allowed.
Except for the Diamonds, there is no way you can advance faster than other players without breaking the rules.
If it is not allowed that doesnt mean that peeps will not use scripts in New world as they they already use it in prevous .
External sripts are real, just Inno cannot cope with it at the moment :)

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
wow a new world? would be VERY intersting how players will forge through eras without arc or other high era GBs ; P