• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Town Hall & achievements feedback

DeletedUser10694

Can we have a new tick box in settings to disable that stupid "in-your-face" Rosette with a pink pig in it telling us how clever we are. It's damn annoying to say the least. I can understand it would appeal to a 5 year old child, or anyone with a narcissistic personality, but most who play this game don't fall into that age group. This game is becoming more like Candy Crush every month.

Instead of making stupid pretty windows with childish images in it, how about fixing your fundamentally flawed and buggy GvG which freezes more time than my Fridge. I guess that requires more effort and people who know how to write proper code.

DeletedUser109268

Can we have a new tick box in settings to disable that stupid "in-your-face" Rosette with a pink pig in it telling us how clever we are. It's damn annoying to say the least. I can understand it would appeal to a 5 year old child, or anyone with a narcissistic personality, but most who play this game don't fall into that age group. This game is becoming more like Candy Crush every month.

Instead of making stupid pretty windows with childish images in it, how about fixing your fundamentally flawed and buggy GvG which freezes more time than my Fridge. I guess that requires more effort and people who know how to write proper code.

I agree 100%!

DeletedUser110397

I agree, I think the symbols look... "odd" (best word I can think of) and yes childish. Can't see me using them unless i'm forced to. I think that they are a big step backwards in what is a fairly addictive game. So a BIG from me.
Molen Muis

Top Gunner

Private
this new (rubbish) profile has now removed information I had that was relevant to my game......why were we not given prior advice that the size was being reduced to 499 characters?? Thanks heaps....I will now have to work out how to try to restore the information I have lost....probably just won't bother......another stuff up.....why even introduce these feel good "achievements" they do not give us any real benefits.....getting very close to giving the game away....not like it used to be......more's the pity....

DeletedUser98451

How about moving the pigs, hammers and all the other annoying rubbish into animations section which everyone can turn on or off ?? the tavern pop-up could also go in there........... also please set the default tab in the town hall back to news which is far and away the most important

DeletedUser10851

100% agreed and I for one will NOT buy diamonds for a kiddie style candy crush motivated game called FoE - get rid of the Achievement or give us a way to turn that pain-in-the butt thing off

DeletedUser109296

Can we have a new tick box in settings to disable that stupid "in-your-face" Rosette with a pink pig in it telling us how clever we are. It's damn annoying to say the least. I can understand it would appeal to a 5 year old child, or anyone with a narcissistic personality, but most who play this game don't fall into that age group. This game is becoming more like Candy Crush every month..."

I agree! Having that thing intervere with quick collecting in my cities is a pain! Would also like settings to disable non-Aid items junking up my Event History! Max of 80 in each list is 25 event pages. I'm seeing 40 pages I have to scroll thru to Aid! :(((
Not too long ago I could get thru 6 of my 10 worlds before display would act up & I'd have to reload, now it's down to 4 worlds because of all the added 'pretty fru-fru' junk!