• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New to Forge of Empires struggling to get gold and supplies and how to earn diamonds

DeletedUser

hey yeah so as the title says i am new not that new i am familiar to these type of game platforms and type of games but i am really struggling to get gold and supplies and was also wondering if u can earn diamonds for free like earn them not buy them please i know people wouldn't just give out their tactics and stuff just like that but please help me and any help will be appreciated most i need help in is about getting gold and supplies and if u can earn the get diamonds by earning them and also some good tactics and how to earn medals and stuff please any help will be appreciated.

DeletedUser9695

First of all I would advice u to join a decent sized guild if u havent. This gives u a chance to both polish/motivate ur guild (could be up to 80 members) and also motivate ur neighbourhood (unless u have a good army and u can attack em and plunder), this can also be up to 80 members, and also invite as many players as possible and motivate/polish them. If u go through nearly 240 players then u have 4800 gold coming in/day plus that ur city will be well motivated and u will gain valuable gold/supplies from that. Besides this try and go through the tech tree and upgrade your buildings as often as u can. Another thing u can do is to look at the various Great Buildings available, some of which have valuable boosts which will give u extra resources (and the more u polish/motivate the more blueprints u gain)!