• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: new suggestions

DeletedUser

not 'pure' ideas, but still corresponding with gameplay so post here

1. Add possibility to relocate 4x4 free space over city map after first 'buying'. This is very useful for city management and also will satisfied players who crying for buildings rotation :D

2. Add additional defence % (from GB and watchfire's) like bonus for attacker after successful win with standard troops (no attack bonus). Let be reward for skilled players! not for auto-combatants with huge attack bonus! This reward may calculate like difference between attack and defence % or similar.

PS. will be glad if players and stuff comment functionality and value of suggestions, not how they present :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

1) why not just use one of your expansions as the 4x4 free space? because if you read ideas previously suggested:
These ideas will not be implemented:

• Rotating buildings to make placement easier (which would erode the central challenge of the game too much).
  • Having a "holding area" for buildings to make rearranging easier (likewise).
  • Exchanging coins for supplies and/or goods, or vice versa (likewise).

Other ideas that are regularly proposed have already been announced as "on the way" in some form. These include:

• Being able to control our own defence.
  • Inter-guild competition.

• Inter-guild competition.
2) I don't know about this one. The point of getting attack GBs is to gain more points per fight, so having this bonus is counterintuitive.

DeletedUser

byeordie, maybe you dont understand my suggestion :) its nothing about building rotate "idea". Now if you buy(receive) 4x4 free space and place it some in city peripheral you can't move/relocate this space any more. My suggestion is to give this ability to players, permanently or not let staff decide.

2. about GB attack bonus, my opinion is controversial. From one side this stimulate players in many ways, but in other side having 100% and more bonus make more of players auto-combatants. I prefer to enjoy a game and play my battles myself and just remark that now in game no difference between win against defense with 0% def bonus from GB or watchfire and win against 50% or more additional defence. But if I think deeply maybe I'm the only player who decide to play this game without Great buildings, so no sense to change Status Quo only for one player ;)

DeletedUser

1: Seems nice, but this game is built upon strategy, everything you do must be thought out before being done, same as rotating buildings, moving set 4x4 expansions around as you please would go against the strategy part of making sure you place them correctly. I know the game is not completely accurate on history, and how it depicts life, but this would be like a real city buying up land for future expansion, and deciding to ask for a refund, and buy another 100 acres on the other side of town instead. Sorry, but once you own the imaginary deed to land you bought, you can not return it, the people you bought the land from are on vacation using the money, ;)

2: Imho, the GBs already give such a huge advantage when a player has them in the city, no need in adding more bonuses on to those already existing. Ofc, things are subject to change, we just never know what things that might be.

DeletedUser

1: Seems nice, but this game is built upon strategy, everything you do must be thought out before being done, same as rotating buildings, moving set 4x4 expansions around as you please would go against the strategy part of making sure you place them correctly. I know the game is not completely accurate on history, and how it depicts life, but this would be like a real city buying up land for future expansion, and deciding to ask for a refund, and buy another 100 acres on the other side of town instead. Sorry, but once you own the imaginary deed to land you bought, you can not return it, the people you bought the land from are on vacation using the money, ;)

re: maybe I will agree with you, but land also must be selling/re-buying so ability to move 4x4 expansion over city not so bad. Finally we all looking for satisfaction from play not to regret all life :) only cuz place extension on wrong place!

2: Imho, the GBs already give such a huge advantage when a player has them in the city, no need in adding more bonuses on to those already existing. Ofc, things are subject to change, we just never know what things that might be.

re: repeat again, it's not about GB bonuses! It's about bonus for win against additional % defense with STANDARD troops! Standard mean troops with no bonuses at all!

DeletedUser

I agree with redSpectator, we should get extra battle points when we win battles with less troops and against more advance armies....this is not about GB bonuses; it's about points!!!