• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Don't forget to check out the current contests here.

New server in 2021?

Aldmor

Private
I want to start the new server for the thrill....it's really exciting. Spenders are in every game who spends millions....and maybe after Sinerania none will spend so much....or some might start spending even more. But a game where it is possible to spend and get ahead will have huge spenders because as you might have heard "Time is Money" , over here it's "Money is Time". I might even quit playing because of that but before I go I just want to play in a new world for the last time till I get bored and irritated of the spenders. ::)

I would also like to see a new world rising.
New world is a challenge you won't have in developed worlds. Rushing through ages to be able to sell those arc goods at insane prices, it takes a lot.
Pile up your Diamonds. When a new world opens and you dont have the money, you still have a big jump start as you have some Diamonds to spend.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Sinerania is slowly getting old enough, Problem really is population amounts, unless the game gets a surge of new players, look at even the activity of this thread, only just barely reached a 2nd page. Nowhere near enough players here to warrant a new server.

It took like, a year, before Sinerania really got active. and even now people are leaving, reducing activity.