• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New server in 2021?

XINX

Private
I want to start the new server for the thrill....it's really exciting. Spenders are in every game who spends millions....and maybe after Sinerania none will spend so much....or some might start spending even more. But a game where it is possible to spend and get ahead will have huge spenders because as you might have heard "Time is Money" , over here it's "Money is Time". I might even quit playing because of that but before I go I just want to play in a new world for the last time till I get bored and irritated of the spenders. ::)

I would also like to see a new world rising.
New world is a challenge you won't have in developed worlds. Rushing through ages to be able to sell those arc goods at insane prices, it takes a lot.
Pile up your Diamonds. When a new world opens and you dont have the money, you still have a big jump start as you have some Diamonds to spend.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Sinerania is slowly getting old enough, Problem really is population amounts, unless the game gets a surge of new players, look at even the activity of this thread, only just barely reached a 2nd page. Nowhere near enough players here to warrant a new server.

It took like, a year, before Sinerania really got active. and even now people are leaving, reducing activity.

Behelit

Private
Looking at the numbers of active players on International Server, as of 24.09.2021 we have:

8081 on Arvahall
7045 on Brisgard
6795 on Cirgard
6742 on Dinegu
6675 on East-Nagach
6574 on Fel Dranghyr
6475 on Greifental
7058 on Houndsmoor
6496 on Jaims
6553 on Korch
6262 on Langendorn
6897 on Mount Killmore
6252 on Noarsil
6057 on Odhrorvar
4746 on Parkog
5073 on Rugnir
4974 on Sinerania

The way I see it, every world is doing just fine, I have cities on 7 worlds and subjectively, I often thought that one is more 'alive' than the other: my goods came down quicker, more people leveled up my gb etc, and paradox for me was that Sinerania and Mount Killlmore were often ahead of the others. But it's all just an impression, and here are statistics, so not one world is dead nor empty, we have 5000 - 7000 active players on each.

I'm looking forward to starting a new world from day 1 and having the same chances as everyone else. I don't have a problem with the big spenders, as there are limits even for them - everyone who played FoE for at least couple of months knows that nothing beats dedication and time. Of course there will be few people with unlimited supplies of diamonds, spending them on timers and fp and everything else, but I still want the experience of starting on the same day, doing the same events and playing truly competitively.

Playing on the older worlds is relaxing, but my dream is to start on wild and chaotic Tuulech 8-) or maybe a T world with better name (just a sugestion)

I don't believe, that after soon to be 2 years since the new world was added, there would not be thousands of players hungry for a challenge and a fresh start!

Last edited:

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Where did you get those numbers from?

I mean those numbers are smaller, much smaller then I thought, especially as you could say at least 4k in each newer world is new players starting and quitting and having no effect on the game.

Wow I wish this game was more popular, no wonder we might not see another new world for a good while.

Also, Challenge? Same chances as everyone else? hahahahaha. I mean you go on to say "Don't care about big spenders" without realising how they prevent thousands from playing the game, Sinerania would have been a huge server if not for the big spenders, doesn't matter what you think really based on in-game evidence, its what many others think. Essentially, they would only release a new server to make bank from some big spenders who are in Artic future and have all settlements completed and have 80 arcs day one, and want you to play so they have fodder and people to make FP off as you have to pay their prices.

The only way a new server could really take off, is if they made it a non-diamond server. No diamonds ever gained free or gained by spending thousands could be used. But as if they'd do that :)

Behelit

Private
Well, the post with my source was deleted, as it was a 3rd party app/other website (apologizes, didn't know the rule, nor that it's an unofficial source)

Emberguard

Legend
. I mean you go on to say "Don't care about big spenders" without realising how they prevent thousands from playing the game, Sinerania would have been a huge server if not for the big spenders
And that’s the sad part. Opening a new world funnels any new players into that world. So if they open a new world for it, Inno needs it to be more beneficial in player retention and spending than just keeping the current worlds open instead.

Emberguard

Legend
The only way a new server could really take off, is if they made it a non-diamond server. No diamonds ever gained free or gained by spending thousands could be used. But as if they'd do that :)
Actually…. What if instead of ever be used we make it the first 3 months the new world wouldn’t have access to prior diamonds and buying diamonds?

Of course there’d be a risk of a bug being introduced, you wouldn’t want at the end of those 3 months the system incorrectly putting the diamond balance back to normal by referencing the new world as the base balance. But assuming nothing goes wrong on that, then it’d give players time to set up their cities without spenders running the start of the show

Behelit

Private
I would love to have a world without a shop, to really see what everyone is made of, even with a compromise of paying reasonable amount up front, or per year (monthly seems too much, unless it's small amount) - some kind of premium server - but premium for all and without segregating players. Gaming industry changed dramatically in the past 15 years (I'm looking at you Oblivion Horse Armor "DLC") from paying for a single player game once and having monthly payments for mmorpg, to this wall separating players who pay from those who just play, giving an advantage over others.

I personally think that FoE is one of a much better ones in terms of premium currency. The game is great, and designed in such a way that I never really think, that I need diamonds. Sure, I would love to use them to have more prizes in events, but every event you get fully upgraded premium building easily without diamonds, and the amounts you get during the game allow you to buy diamond expansions.

I'm amazed by the idea that someone would buy his/her way up the ages/gb/settlements etc, because that would mean spending a small fortune, but I guess that's the price to pay for feeling of being in control and in the top. But you know what's even better? Getting (eventually) ahead of someone who paid his way up :) That's something we have to live with, and I still think that FoE is much healthier in that area than other online games and I hope it remains on that, or better level.

Last edited:

croidin

Private
True, but some players are competitive and want to test their game skills. See how good they are at the game, compared to others when they can start at the same time at the same level. They mistakenly think a new world will provide that option, only to be outspend when the first event hits that world.
Don't forget those players that are able to rush will also be more likely the ones tht will be plundering those players that lack the funds to defend themselves (or are unable to, because they have not yet researched that option) :-/

Somewhat continueing on the subject but slightly off: Which server/world is currently the most active?