• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: New Safari 16.0 break the game display

newsman

Private
Hello, I'm a mac user and I just installed the new macOS 12.6 with a new update for safari 16.0.
now the game page does not work at all I did go back to safari 15.6.1 and the game page works fine.
can you please look into this problem?
thank you very much

Knight of ICE

The game is not designed to work through browsers on mobile devices, hence why their is the app to use.

Knight of ICE

To correct that, I missed the Mac part, so you are not on a mobile device. However this does not seem to be a problem with the game, but a problem with Safari. Game did not change. Safari did. I sggest you Contact Support, but I think they might tell you the same.

newsman

Private
this happen on only my 15" MacBook pro mid 2014
the game works fine on my mac studio 2022 with m1 chip and my 16" MacBook pro 2019
if that makes any difference.

Knight of ICE

this happen on only my 15" MacBook pro mid 2014
the game works fine on my mac studio 2022 with m1 chip and my 16" MacBook pro 2019
if that makes any difference.

You really need to contact Support for answers on that.