• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content New Ranking

DeletedUser653

there are very few guilds that give out free goods..especially high age goods
regarding me being "in the wrong guild"......

Alchemists of Fire in EN1 will get you the goods for your Arc even if your Iron age, We support our team players :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8813

for many players the social aspect has overtaken the gameplay for keeping going
The only reason I log on these days is for the guild..so they get the goods from the buildings and the rest of the benefits my city gives.
Once they reach the maximum level 50.i will then reasses ..but I have not only lost faith in the integrity of inno but also lost interest in a game I once loved.

DeletedUser106871

really dont like the new points sytem people are leaving the game all the time and you now have to fight for your life to progress and to catch up with others.
you dont seem to get as many points for going up an era anymore.

i used to have 8 lands but have now only got 4 because of this the heart has gone from the game and i can only see it getting worse.

The Tominator

Sergeant
omg what do u want points for anyway..just pretend there aint any..would it change your experience if u got points...no..so there u go who cares whether we have points or not

DeletedUser8813

omg what do u want points for anyway..just pretend there aint any..would it change your experience if u got points...no..so there u go who cares whether we have points or not

Points are how you gauge your progress compared to other players..it is how you determine whether you are doing it right or need to modify your strategy..not force you into one aspect or the other of a game. no nothing would change if all players got no points..foe has always stated that this game is a city building strategy game (main focus) with a pvp element.
Although farmers were never able to compete with the pvp'ers on the points board.atleast they did not get left behind.
The way it is now with 8 goods buildings and my gbs I can't in a week get the points a fighter gets in a day now..this is where the imbalance is..it was stated coins and supply are a means to an end..every aspect of this game is a means to an end..
Now I realise that the money is in pvp'ers and gvg but to cut out a portion of the players is just poor management..the solo player has no chance unless he wishes to pvp'ers which not everyone does,or join a guild and donate for the pittance of points you can get..

DeletedUser96901

that is true
and I support it

so please remove all points
no points --> no need to care about points

because why pretend it when you can do it :lol:

DeletedUser8813

Any one else noticing there point tally going down ..not the first time since the new system I noticed my points drop by a few thou..I went from 16.7 mill to 16.8 an hour later I was back to 16.7.. Then this morning I was at 16.831 this arvo back to 16.827..can't. Be bothered with going through all the crap to send in a ticket for an already stuffed system ..but I was wondering if any others are noticing it.

Tanmay11

Warrant Officer
Any one else noticing there point tally going down ..not the first time since the new system I noticed my points drop by a few thou..I went from 16.7 mill to 16.8 an hour later I was back to 16.7.. Then this morning I was at 16.831 this arvo back to 16.827..can't. Be bothered with going through all the crap to send in a ticket for an already stuffed system ..but I was wondering if any others are noticing it.
yep ive noticed this, my points dropped by around 6k for straight two days, the points were gained from collecting Guild gbs

Vesiger

Monarch
My points went down, but I assumed it was due to deleting two LMA military buildings in order to build a Ranger camp...

DeletedUser8813

My points went down, but I assumed it was due to deleting two LMA military buildings in order to build a Ranger camp...
Well that happens..but I wasn't deleting stuff I was checking to see how may points levelling a gb gives you now..seems like you don't get any you lose a few