• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content New Ranking - Calculation Details

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys,

As promised, we've release further details about the way the New Ranking system is calculated. You can find full details here.

Thanks,

Your Forge Team

DeletedUser109268

I love this part the most" We would like you to know that we are aware that it is currently possible to gain unreasonable amounts of points using certain GvG strategies. We have some ideas as to how to solve this problem and the plan is to handle it in one of the upcoming game updates"

I would really love to see the problem finally solved....

DeletedUser96901

good news
the solution will be very easy:
remove all GvG fights from the ranking

:lol:

it was done with coins & supplies
so it can also be done with GvG fights

oh wait: I see the InnoGames solution
let them keep the points of the past and only prevent those strategies in the future

:rolleyes:

but nice to see the 2 points per medals (in the near future)
20 million points with one click :blush:

every real fighter will love it too (because he has many medals ;))

DeletedUser109268

good news

let them keep the points of the past and only prevent those strategies in the future

LOL LOL :)

DeletedUser6065

I love this part the most" We would like you to know that we are aware that it is currently possible to gain unreasonable amounts of points using certain GvG strategies. We have some ideas as to how to solve this problem and the plan is to handle it in one of the upcoming game updates" . . .'

♫ ♫ ♫ Tell me . . . ¿cuando? ¿ Cuando, cuando? ♫ ♫ ♫
. . . mk

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15372

good news

So many smilies :P

What if the next update they take the points away gained from medals? :?

DeletedUser

When the Arctic Future comes to the game, we will add one more factor:
  • Medals donated to the guild treasury. Whenever you donate your medals to the guild treasury (this will be possible), you will get points for doing so in the same way it currently happens with donated goods
If ranking points for donating medals to the guild treasury will only start when Artic Future age is released, should we take this to mean that the new medal GvG map which is on beta will not be here until after the Artic Future is released? If not, will ranking points be added retrospectively?

DeletedUser15432

It says in both the announcement and the original that the only goods spent that DO NOT give game points are those spent in the market. However, this is not entirely accurate - You also do not receive any points for goods spent in producing higher age goods

DeletedUser107724

It says in both the announcement and the original that the only goods spent that DO NOT give game points are those spent in the market. However, this is not entirely accurate - You also do not receive any points for goods spent in producing higher age goods

You do. Higher age goods are worth the net growth + the worth of the base good. Read again that part.

Tanmay11

Warrant Officer
do u really needed to start a Ranking feedback thread again?????;);)

i was fed up of seeing all the whining in the previous thread:(

i hope it doesn't happen all over again:hide::hide::hide::hide:

DeletedUser12400

Hi all,

Just a short amendment to the above, please note that Medals donated to the guild treasury will not count towards the ranking. We based this decision on the Beta feedback and we discovered that it would be harmful to include them.

Thank you
I wanted to gain 10Mill points:( It's not quite fair that you gain nothing:(

DeletedUser106696

do u really needed to start a Ranking feedback thread again?????;);)

i was fed up of seeing all the whining in the previous thread:(

i hope it doesn't happen all over again:hide::hide::hide::hide:

Does anybody actually force you to read it? :P