• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New player

DeletedUser

Hi,
I have just started in FoE, this is my first time ever playing the game and I'm finding it very addictive!

Only issue so far is my neighbourhood is useless, there are only 15 players and only 2 of those ever motivate/polish my buildings and there are never any trades to be done.

I've only been playing 2 weeks and am just at the end of the iron age, will be at EMA within a 2-3 days, I'm very active and polish/motivate as often as the game allows me.

I'd be grateful for anyone who would send me a friend request or allow me to join their guild as I'm finding it impossible to do any decent trading.

Many thanks
Daz48231

DeletedUser7719

Hey Daz48231, Welcome to the forums! I'm pretty sure you will hit a merge in about two days, and hopefully your neighborhood will be filled with active player by then :) Merges happen every two weeks.

DeletedUser99420

I am also new....I am getting there. Are there any guilds looking for new players?.

DeletedUser

Hey there yes feel free to add me in greifental, also as already said there are merges every 2 weeks so your hood should liven up soon, also when you first start your in a starter hood if you like while you get on your feet. As for trade try to join a good guild as all trade in guild is free no forge point to pay. In game click global top left and click guilds there you can search for one you like and request an invitation :-)

BamBamIsGod

Private
Yes there are players that lose interest and I never see again.

Yep not much trading here either.

But you have the combats to keep you interested. Making stuff and research. Just about to enter the Middle Ages myself and I am building a nest egg of 20,000 gold and 40,000 supplies before I go in.