• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New player. Very active needs Guild

DeletedUser105053

Hi. I have joined a couple of days ago.
Would like to be a productive member of a Guild.
Online regularly and keen.

DeletedUser9168

Hi Bladder Rat

Welcome to FOE and welcome to the forums!

Another good place to look for a guild to join is by asking on the Cirgard Global chat (chat drops down on the top right of your city screen).

2014-09-26_1352.png

Alternatively, look through some of the guild profiles and ask for an invite directly from any that interest you.
The list of Cirgard guilds can be found via the global rank button, top left of your screen (with the laurel leaves on it)

global rank.png

guild list.jpg

guild profile.png

I hope you find a great Guild to join!

DeletedUser105053

Hi Jampots. I don't have the drop down icon, or access to the guilds as shown in the graphics you sent. Could it be because i use an ipad? I have no access to messages within the game either. It just says "coming soon".

DeletedUser

Hi Bladder Rat,
I've sent you an invitation to our guild anguis imperatores.
Regards,
fimfim

DeletedUser105053

Hi fimfim.
Thanks for the invite. I had an icon on my messages tab, but i still can't access messages or my profile in settings, it just says "coming soon" . Is there a time factor for when a player can use these features? BR

DeletedUser7719

Hi fimfim.
Thanks for the invite. I had an icon on my messages tab, but i still can't access messages or my profile in settings, it just says "coming soon" . Is there a time factor for when a player can use these features? BR
Those features haven't been implemented yet on the iPad (for anyone), and I am not sure about when they may be added unfortunately.
There is a guide on the iPad app here:
http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?27144-iPad-Player-Guide-Full-Version
...and according to it, you can only view a guild if you are a part of one already, so it seems you will have to log on from a computer in order to join a guild or view its profile

DeletedUser105053

Hi.

Thanks for info. I have accessed my city on Mac so can see all features! Wow! So much more!

I have even joined fimfim's Guild.... Hussar!!

DeletedUser105053

Much better gameplay on Mac. iPad needs a few more features atm... No profile. Tricky to move buildings around city. Have to clear gaps to move it. On mac can swap buildings around. Mustn't grumble tho'.