• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Player Raided by a Diamond League Player

DeletedUser

Harry! A large whisky, no ice, and keep them coming. I'm drowning my sorrows.

Last evening my city on Sinerania was attacked by a Diamond League player, no names mentioned but they think they're the big cheese, though their argument is full of holes.

I can cope with the attack, perhaps they wanted the victory points, but the plundering? Okay, all they got was 1 medal which I'm not fussed about, otherwise I shouldn't have left it waiting to be collected for an hour.

Suffice to say I had to be talked down from the top of the multi-storey car park by a team of paramedics and police officers. And then I got to thinking. My defences are not slack, so how did they break through? I reviewed footage of the assault from the CCTV.

Turns out they have an attacking army attack and defence bonus in excess of 125% each! So that is how they win so many battles and dominate the PvP tower contest and the GBG.

Of course any new player can only dream of such military bonuses, unless they are prepared to play every day for a year or spend very large sums of real money, by which I mean hundreds of pounds.

Another whisky 'Arry! What dya mean ya fink Ive had enuff? Cum on then if ya fink ya 'ard enuff! I'll fight anyone.....</slumps to the floor>
I went from diamond to copper league once :P
It's their guild not the Player
Players are not in leagues

DeletedUser

Yes I realise that. But without spending hundreds of lines producing an analysis of their advanced state, I thought I'd be succinct.
I got an message that said
An elite GvG player and diamond league player
Should not pick on the weak ones in the hood
SHAME ON YOU
I'm an noob lmao lololol

DeletedUser

Do you play under multiple names? I did send a message to the raider, who I am not naming.
Or is just my mistake. FoE is not open to newcomers, only to a clique of elite who have been playing and paying for years?
No I'm emmagirl2
I got the message on mount kill more
I only actually started in April but I did play for an week or two in November on R world then I quit
Then I restarted and got hooked

Turns out they have an attacking army attack and defence bonus in excess of 125% each! So that is how they win so many battles and dominate the PvP tower contest and the GBG.

Well using att bonus on some constructions, GB's & tavern att boost newbies like us can already get 25% attack boost so it's not really surprising older players have much more, what is good about FOE is that even when you lose and get plundered we don't really lose that much if anything.

legend9182

Major-General
Ah man please stop this.
I have very low stats on defending army!(maximum have like me) but have 175+ each on atking army
I plunder rarely but I don't care who is it.
For low end players, I try not to touch because they are just waste of time.
Try to take a revenge

Forwandert

Major-General
The only defence is to collect on time and just ignore any attacks. The attacks don't do anything to impact your game play so best to get into that mindset early on.

It doesnt get easier defending as you progress through the eras. Some use huge amounts of city space building defence but later on it makes no difference when attack boosts are very high.

Some players will plunder anything at all to increase they're plundering achievement badge. I still get people plundering a couple of k of coins at the end of SAAB.

I was attacked 1st day of hood change this week - don't know why - but I attack back - everyday & plunder. I got my usual love message yesterday - Demanding that I stop plundering - LOL - she didn't even try to ask nicely.

My response: You should have thought about that before attacking on the 1st day of hood change.

You always get the tough Guys/Gals that fall apart when they get pushed back on.

Moral of this story: Don't Attack hood people unless you can handle it. And, remember, paybacks come. Took me years to nail back those that plundered me way back when I was just a newbie.