• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New player, new guild

• Thread starter DeletedUser116626
  • Start date

DeletedUser116626

Hi folks, I started playing this about 3/4 weeks ago. I think I'm doing quite well and I have founded a guild (SCOTLAND). We have 9 member's and I would like too increase this too help my guild mates and obviously myself. As anyone who gets hooked on this game will come to understand you simply can't do this alone. So that being said I would like too give people the chance to join OUR guild to help themselves and us. I have also looked at a few other ideas that I have seen and 1 of the best seems to be joining with other small guilds. So if anyone else is part of a small guild please offer the chance too your mates and hopefully we can band together.