• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

new player looking for friendly guild

DeletedUser104773

I am a mature player looking for a fun friendly guild to mot and pol as well as help me learn and progress. If thats your guild then please send me an invite

Peace Out

Haggislad

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
You could try using the global chat feature...there are usually plenty of players online - just ask if any guilds are recruiting...

DeletedUser101106

I would humbly suggest Chillaxed II. We are not in the battles of GVG, though that might happen someday. Main focus now is on helping one another by trading, polishing and motivating, and advice for newer players. One of our specialties is everybody chipping in to bring any new Great Building to 1st level the same day. No GB started by a member has failed to reach 1st level the same day (with a little fudging for different time zones). After that it depends, but the first level is the most important.
I'll send out a guild invitation if you are interested and a friend invitation if you want to discuss it further.

DeletedUser115718

im looking for friends to pol/mot and visit my tavern, and in return I will do the same