• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Music

DeletedUser4800

Proposal:
I'd like there to be new music. I'm sick and tired of the same old boring music right now. I mean over a year now and its the same music, hasn't changed, no other has been added. I propose a new ambient music score.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Yes, none that I can find.

Reason:
I think its necessary because most of the time I just mute the music because its so old and boring, I think it detracts from the game to have the same, old boring music playing for over a year now. I think a new ambient music score needs to be composed, that is more cheerful and maybe even have 4-5 scores that randomly start.

Details:
Delete the current music score, compose 4-5 new music scores that last for 6-7 minutes each that are more cheerful and ambient, that are easier on the ears and finally have new music to listen to while playing the game.

DeletedUser15432

Never have the music or game sounds on, but a better idea would be to add a selection if various martial marches, no copy write violations involved as most of the composers are already dead and buried. I.e. Sousa - originally known as So but added USA to name when he emigrated, lots of great marches there to choose from

DeletedUser

I liked how it was in Civilization - every age had their own style of music and ambiance

DeletedUser4800

I want to hear new music in the game. Think will be really great for getting new players into the game as well.

DeletedUser11586

I agree that having different music from the age you're in would be FANTASTIC! Big Band for progressive, 50's - 80's for modern, Celtic for Iron, etc. That would be cool. It could also be a way to market the game too ;)