• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Moderation in Cirgard

DeletedUser2456

Dear Players of Cirgard.

I am the new moderator for these two worlds and I will be overlooking all post's made in these forums.

I am here to have fun and join in with you guys! So lets have some fun ok :)

I look forward in working with some of you guys and helping your request's but please understand im new to the job xD

Have fun at the forges!!!

Regards,
Chromeozone.

P.S Your welcome to Greet me etc etc :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi chrome
I thought this was a post about udates to the game lol.

DeletedUser

Hmm so why do these 2 world forums get their own moderator but Arvahall doesn't? Are most of the troublemakers from Cirgard & Brisgard? :p

DeletedUser2456

Hows it chrome with a quote = I was joking :) I just do my job
Hows it chrome without a quote = Im good thanks :) Your self?

DeletedUser276

Hmm so why do these 2 world forums get their own moderator but Arvahall doesn't? Are most of the troublemakers from Cirgard & Brisgard? :p

lol Arvahall has to deal with me and with me watching over them they dare not step out of line... muhwahahaha *power tripping*

DeletedUser276

But I am lonely and the mrs doesnt let me go out anymore after the "incident"

DeletedUser

Hiya Chrome... and a belated congrats on becoming a forum mod :)

Wish you well on the job!

DeletedUser2456

o_O Thanks very much:) Im liking my first day, It has been very lets say "Educational"

Regards,
Chromeozne

DeletedUser

What does this mean? Have we been bad and no one what's to be our forum leader? Are we a shameful group?