• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: New message center.

JediLubaka

Private
Hello. Before time I was write (in old forum) for separate the messages in message center in three categories. I don't know that my message is looked form some of developer, but I am absolutely happy that the message center is new vision so and exactly so I was described. This is so helpful for me now. Well have and think who I was surprised, so option to have put themes in favorite or hide. Only I don't like, that these options are so facebook tags, but and now is good.

But I think still missing many thing. I will very happy if some day I look so option Bold and Italic. To have post some building in one message, and they go there so information (name, bonus), also to can post image (in exactly messages, may be after popup windows), and I think will be very helpful in message center to can create poll.

Thanks for someone read this and sorry for bad English.