• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Market For Unused Buildings

DeletedUser102273

With all the different events that FOE runs, I like many others will have stockpiled buildings in my Inventory, many of which will be of ages I have long since left.
It's most likely that I will not have use for these, unless some could be used to fulfil quests on other events 'build...../delete....' etc.

I would propose that a secondary/unused buildings market is created (possibly just for the benefit of guildmates), where these buildings could be sold to fellow guildmates at a slightly lower price than the actual market price and at a slightly higher value than the sale value if built then destroyed.

This could run as a flat sale market or as an auction house, so premium buildings could also be offered, if not required by the current owner.

For example, I have acquired a number of Colour Guard camps and Foberge shops that I will most likely not use, but somebody may wish to purchase from me, given the chance.

I'm sure this idea could be developed.

DeletedUser96901

and at a slightly higher value than the sale value if built then destroyed.
ok maybe double the prize

I have acquired a number of Colour Guard camps and Foberge shops that I will most likely not use
if you build and sell it you get 0 back

two times zero = zero

so according to your idea you can sell it for 1 coin (that is slightly higher than zero)

DeletedUser97688

There are a lot of these similar ideas that seem to have blown up recently. I like the idea on the face of it, but I'm not totally convinced. Collecting special buildings is the most fun part of the game for me, and I'm not sure how I'd feel if I could just buy them like anything else. On the other hand, I've never had this sort of frustration with pages full of buildings in the inventory.

DeletedUser102273

Maybe you can't trade special buildings - but there are plenty of other buildings that you may pick up from events that you could sell on.

DeletedUser12400

There are a lot of these similar ideas that seem to have blown up recently. I like the idea on the face of it, but I'm not totally convin for me, and I'm not sure how I'd feel if I could just buy them like anything else. On the other hand, I've never had this sort of frustration with pages full of buildings in the inventory.ced. Collecting special buildings is the most fun part of the game
I agree with Rowan on this..

DeletedUser10675

+1 for the theory. as with my thread on swop shop maybe it should be kept simple like exchanging unwanted event items for FPs. after all a lot people are unlucky when playing these events while others seem to get an endless supply of what they want . i wonder if they would be giving it the -1 if they ended up with 45 plus palm trees, confectionery's or drummer school for example. give the +1 and think of others
The needs of the many out way the needs of the few.

DeletedUser10675

there are many possible idea's but everything in the inventory must be up for trade everything or nothing.

example : i have in my large collection 4 confectionery's, i would gladly trade them in for either X amount of FPs packages or say two confectioner'y for 1 wishing well or 1 SoK it saves them sitting in my inventory.

i have many many things that are sitting there collecting dust never to be used. this does not necessary need to involve trade with other player's just keep it simple FOE trade shop.

DeletedUser12400

there are many possible idea's but everything in the inventory must be up for trade everything or nothing.
I disagree some things should not be allowed like Special Buildings, Artworks, Vouchers, Sword Statues ect..

vounchers.jpg

DeletedUser10675

I disagree some things should not be allowed like Special Buildings, Artworks, Vouchers, Sword Statues ect..
well getting back to the subject in question that narrows it down to zero .
just to rub my nose in it a bit more, i was after a few more wishing wells today instead i just got myself 3 more scrap Foeberge shops making 5 in total and a useless color guard camp.