• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

new maps idea for GVG

Shad23

Emperor
proposal :
create new maps for Artic era and up
where to place a siege you'd need to pay diamond(s) , some Pomethium and 5 of each AFE goods for 1st siege
maybe make setelements a thing that gives suport for those maps would be calculated by checking % of players that would finish setelements +% of those that have not (progress) would determine the suport pool for those maps

reason :
find a way to spend all those high era goods in treasury and would give an extra reason to go as far as possible in the setelments instead of using the loop-hole to get 25 FP's every 30 hours or so + will give an extra reason to devs to work on GVG

details :
devs could create a kind of map that could be seen by app players for those maps
for oceanic futur there would be the slight change of using Orichalcum instead of Promethium

balance :
this would balance perfectly with other features of game and would push players to finish the setelments instead of using the loop-hole to get 25 FP's over and over again and would give an extra income to INNO for the diamonds spent on sieges

abuse prevention :
i don't see how this could be abused plus this could only be used by guilds that have players in era's higher then FE

summary :
i think this would bring to game somthing new and much asked for from players
yes there would need to be questions answered like how much diamonds will be needed for 2nd , 3rd ect .. sieges ? and how much Promethium and Orichalcum would be needed for the extra sieges ? but i guess that those questions could be determined by devs if you see any flaws or have questions about idea feel free to ask

Last edited:

DeletedUser

My one question is where do the diamonds come from? Must the one initiating the siege put them from their pocket, or do you suggest a way to donate diamonds to the guild?

Shad23

Emperor
My one question is where do the diamonds come from? Must the one initiating the siege put them from their pocket, or do you suggest a way to donate diamonds to the guild?
both might be options i think like when goods are missing to place a siege on any other map player must give what is missing to place siege

DeletedUser

both might be options i think like when goods are missing to place a siege on any other map player must give what is missing to place siege
Yes, that's correct, I was just wondering if you wanted the person starting the siege to have to put the fps from their own pocket always or to also add a diamond stock for the guild.

Shad23

Emperor
Yes, that's correct, I was just wondering if you wanted the person starting the siege to have to put the fps from their own pocket always or to also add a diamond stock for the guild.
would only be logical if they'add option to deposit diamonds if siege cost now asks for diamonds for the new maps like when they started AA map and added medals option to treasury

DeletedUser113901

would only be logical if they'add option to deposit diamonds if siege cost now asks for diamonds for the new maps like when they started AA map and added medals option to treasury
Not really the premium flags use diams from a specific player so why not sieges?

Agent327

Overlord
This forum is sadly not very up to date. On other forums this is on the do not suggest list, cause Inno does not plan to come up with more GvG maps. No way this is ever going to happen.

Shad23

Emperor
This forum is sadly not very up to date. On other forums this is on the do not suggest list, cause Inno does not plan to come up with more GvG maps. No way this is ever going to happen.
lol was patiently waiting for your answer but i'd hate if they 'd end GVG all together so poasted anyways lol thaught you'd find somthing wrong with my idea as usual lol to funny INNO can change their minds about stuff like that Agent you never know

Agent327

Overlord
lol was patiently waiting for your answer but i'd hate if they 'd end GVG all together so poasted anyways lol thaught you'd find somthing wrong with my idea as usual lol to funny INNO can change their minds about stuff like that Agent you never know

Sure they can, but in this case I give you less chance than the amount of clenbutarol found in Contador's urine.

From the US forum

Do not suggest list

• Bronze Age, Arctic Future, or Oceanic Future in GvG

Now look at the facts. Most players play on the app. There is no GvG on the app. Last era map was the Future map. After that they came up with an All Ages map that pretty much indicates it is the last one. In the mean time, GvG still shows the same bugs as years ago. Everything points at GvG staying as is, or disappearing. So I really give you no chance at all.