• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: New level for statue of honour

Who think statue of honour should have more levels?

• Yes, statue of honour should have more levels

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • No, statue of honour shouldnt have more levels

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Hi, I know that big majority of you arent yet in that situation to be worried about it but sooner or later all will be there, what you think, should statues of honour get more levels, get new levels... I know developers cant make overpowered building wich will cause that whole town will be made just from that kind of building but also what to do when you have 10+ SoH on max level, what to do then with SoH pieces... Who think SoH should get more levels?

Powe

Brigadier-General
First you demand that GBG is broken and OP so it must be nerfed, then you claim it's not powerful enough and it needs to be made more OP? :?:?:rolleyes:
-1, this is insane. (And unformatted, and DNSL. Let's let this idea die a horrible death.)

Atgeir

Private
The devs started making overpowered building when the Arc appeared, so that is not a valid argument.

The city does not have room for a dozen Statues of Honour, which is where we will end if there are not more levels for it. I cannot see any valid reason why the SoH should have fewer levels than an GB in the game.

Now that I have voted - don't care how it goes either way - Anyway - the reason for even entering - LOL
- with all the hoopla in the other thread as mentioned by powe - I think this topic needs to be Re-Titled - "Have fun with Agent and All the rest" because it looks like that's what's on the trolling hooks - a little deep sea fishing - and you'll catch plenty of nibbles too

The devs started making overpowered building when the Arc appeared, so that is not a valid argument.

The city does not have room for a dozen Statues of Honour, which is where we will end if there are not more levels for it. I cannot see any valid reason why the SoH should have fewer levels than an GB in the game.

Why do you think a city will be over-loaded with SoH if they don't get upgraded? That's not a valid excuse to get more levels - it's only to further enrich what you already have.

Powe

Brigadier-General
Now that I have voted - don't care how it goes either way - Anyway - the reason for even entering - LOL
- with all the hoopla in the other thread as mentioned by powe - I think this topic needs to be Re-Titled - "Have fun with Agent and All the rest" because it looks like that's what's on the trolling hooks - a little deep sea fishing - and you'll catch plenty of nibbles too
But... @Ceban is about to catch a couple sharks too...

DeletedUser96901

I think the SoH should be unlimited

and the FP production always need one more level
so at level 5, 7(+2), 10(+3), 14(+4), 19(+5), 25(+6) the FP increase
you see the pattern

but
it should be converted into a unique building. can only be once in the city
if a player has already more than one the other would be removed from the city and kits put back into the inventory

I cannot see any valid reason why the SoH should have fewer levels than an GB in the game.
exactly
and GB are also unique ;)

Powe

Brigadier-General

By that logic, the statue of honour level 100 should be given to everyone upon starting the game. Just because there are a few OP buildings, not every building has to be OP. You need a better reason.

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
I have dozens of kits. But I think... or.. well, i dont know it Inno should change all about one building, because of the 0,5% of the players. I have to say, that i should be great some kind of SoH GB, rising to the sky. They could use the actual lvl1 visual for 1-10, lvl2 for 11-20... but I think, that is the insane. Imagine to get all the profits of 20 SoH in a single one, all the space you can save.... But, it´s really more difficult to get a lvl....60 of SoH, than a lvl 60 Sophia, for example. Sophia gives... i dont remember but it doesnt care.. many forges, but you can lvl it up in a single afternoon. But for get one "great" SoH (GB mode), you need months and months.... apart from, ofc, a good guild with a good treasure, and some minimum requerimentes (enought bonus, Traz... etc,).

ncshsg

Private
Ideas for new buildings and items are on the Do Not Suggest List (DNSL).
New buildings or items. Buildings and items are decided upon according to a feature, event, era and need to ensure they are balanced within the game

I would also like to reiterate one matter to everyone in general. Kindly refrain from pointing out that an idea is unformatted, DNSL etc. on the thread directly. Please bring it to our attention by using the "Report" function on the bottom left of the post and we will deal with it accordingly. Thanks.