• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New guy needing a guild

DeletedUser

Hey everyone new here to the game and i plan on putting plenty of time in. Ive played many browser games and I know somewhat what Im doing, please let me know if anyone is recruiting thanks!

DeletedUser

Hello funkmaster27, and welcome to the forums. =)

There are few guilds which are recruiting and they made threads in Guild recruitement section.
If you have some free time feel free to visit our Guide section, because there are many threads which will explain you how the game works.

If you have any question, feel free to open a thread at Question/FAQ section.

Enjoy and have fun.
Regards, Balkana.

DeletedUser

Hei funkmaster,
My guild is recruiting a new members. Let me know if you want to join. All who wants to join, let me know!

Best of all,
Allxar

DeletedUser5245

hammers

Hey everyone new here to the game and i plan on putting plenty of time in. Ive played many browser games and I know somewhat what Im doing, please let me know if anyone is recruiting thanks!

hello there new guy we have just started a new guild off we are only a small group for now and are looking for help from people who are willing what i can offer is fair trade and polishing or motivating as regular as you need

DeletedUser

Hello tezfitz2012 and welcome to the forums. =)

I suggest you to make a thread at Guild recruitments forum . That is place where most of people who are looking for a guild and it would be right place to present your guild.
Enjoy in game, Balkana.