• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Guild

nsiebold

Private
Hi,
Are you frustrated by the stringent requirements of some other Guilds (aid multiple times per week, completion of a certain number of GE encounters per week, you must have an Arc or an Obs, etc.)? I have started a new guild called You Be You. It has no strict requirements, only to have fun and do what you want whenever you want. I am currently recruiting all types of players:
1. traders
2. fighters
3. supporters
4. mentors
5. newbies (of course)

The only requirement that I do have, however, is to stay active. If you are inactive for 3 weeks, you will receive a warning message and the have 1 week (more or less) to check back in. If after that week you are still inactive, you will be removed.

Overlord Dex

Master Corporal
Let people know which of the many 'World' your Guild is based in and what the Guild is called so people can track you down, if they also play in that world and are thinking of joining.