• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Guild: Forge of Traders

DeletedUser2237

OK
What do I have to do to join?
I do play every day and am entering Iron Age

DeletedUser1094

Hi there weg1...

Writing here is a good start... when Alwinal reads it (hopefully soon), you should be getting an invitation.

DeletedUser914

trading is full ongoing now. not many places in guild left!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4249

i also need a guild anyone friendly wishing to join message me on arvahall server name in game is havershall ty :)

DeletedUser4863

I'm looking for an active and friendly guild.

I've been playing for 2 weeks, I've got 4.9k points, global rank 4675, and just entered the Early Middle Age. I produce Ebony, Limestone, Dye, and Stone. I'm an active player, I play every day. My current area is highly inactive. I think being in a guild would make the game much more fun for me :)

In-game name is RhoninGreymane. Thank you.

DeletedUser4921

I am interested in joining and quite active in the game 4-5 hours daily.my game name is baloch57 please send me an invite

DeletedUser

Sign me up! name is Bike Joe, looking to trade stuff all the time!

DeletedUser3943

I am also looking for an active, trading guild. I'm playing without army for the challenge on this world and trading is frustrating right now. I am nearly High Middle Ages, producing wine, cloth, ebony, and gold. I should be producing alabaster soon, as well. I have about 7600 points, and play daily.

DeletedUser

Hi is your guild still recruiting members?
I'm Joyce and I would love to be in a friendly guild with people I can trade with.
I have stone, marble, limestone, iron, gold and soon also alabaster to trade.
My username is T.H.B.Gecko and I play every day.