• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Guild: Forge of Traders

DeletedUser914

Join the new guild: Forge Of Traders, For fun, trade and competition!

Hope to get 80 active players!!!!

DeletedUser

I joined, how do you work the guild forum? nothing there yet and i dont see an option for posting.

DeletedUser914

Got some questions about it in pm. Please send a pm to alwinal, so I can send an invite

DeletedUser914

Already 10 active players in the Guild. Ty for joining, and hope some more will follow

DeletedUser2349

I'd love to join game name is Deecee.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser914

I am offline during weekend. You can apply by messaging Inarasera

DeletedUser1094

Hi there...

I humbly apply for membership of this fine Guild... a Guild of Traders suits me fine... ;)
Hopefully the Guild-trading will be up and running in the near future? :rolleyes:

Best regards

King Dael

DeletedUser914

I hope the same, in the mean time, we are prepared and have already 42 in the guild. Welcome King Dael