• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Great Building for next age

DeletedUser15432

My proposal is fairly simple in concept but could have some far reaching implications for those who fight a lot of battles.

In real life there are such things as hospitals.

I propose that if there is a next age, one of the two great buildings should be a hospital.

It would require the same amount of space roughly as Alcatraz as they are large complex buildings.

You would need 90 forge points for the first level and a subsequently large quantity for each additional level up to the tenth level

Goods would also be in the order of 2700 to construct

The concept

For each level, units heal 5% faster than if you did not have a hospital, the secondary or passive benefit would he in the form of happiness

I have looked through the ideas threads and cannot find anything remotely similar

The building would benefit those who fight a lot of battles and also those who only fight occasional battles and would not seriously affect the actual game mechanics

DeletedUser98658

+1 on this one, i would just change the naming of the building, after all, it should be great building (eg. world wonder). It could be something like Princeton Planesborrow or like that, i do not know about any real life significat hospital.

DeletedUser2029

not only do you suggest a free for all feature that is a direct alternative for an existing premium feature, you're also suggesting a secondary prize that on all previous GBs came as primary.

and you didn't use the template.

DeletedUser98658

Maybye, but many gbs does this (forge points, increase in production...). And i disagree with your naming of bonuses as primary/secondary, it is very subjective which one would you use more.

DeletedUser15432

In reply to Perfiriodiaz, this is an enhancement to the game and does not preclude the use of diamonds to heal units if they are needed fast, please not the maximum benefit accrued would be a 50% reduction in healing time, please refer to example below: -

You have 8 great swords and fight a battle where you lose 7 and the last one only has 1 health left, unless you pay diamonds, this unit will take 216 minutes to deal, on level one it would take 206 minutes 40 seconds, on level 5 it would take 162 minutes to heal and on level 10 it would take 108 minutes to heal. If you think this is fantasy, check out the post Champions of Fel Dranghyr re late middle ages

DeletedUser

this GB have 2 passive bonus and 0 product bonus.
Earlier buildings have been Max 1 passive bonus.
happiness bonus could change to some product bonus. example Goods Production (15/24h) or something else.

That is not gonna replace diamonds. On diamonds you can bring to life your unit, or heal then immediately.

+1

DeletedUser98658

The second bonus provided by this building can be percentage bonus for happiness. This bonus wasnt included yet, and i think it can be a real boost, which can of course be a problem on other hand.

DeletedUser98658

Zeus provided only passive bonuses, this can provide only passive too. Or the healing bonus can be provided in form coin and production boosts are applied, eg. some units which will come back hurt will be healed.

DeletedUser

To be honest, this building is useless as Alcatraz is already here, especially if its size is about the same. At the moment, some of my guild mates are even joking that they have too many men in the army. After you've got the Alcatraz for a few weeks, you won't even care if some dudes got killed in a battle :). Heal faster for what? I will just put another full HP dude on the front line.