• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New GB: Prevent Plunders

DeletedUser109268

Why the hell did you revive a then a thread of 4 years agoo????

I was not the one who revived it but these topics keep on coming out anyway, somewhere around here, evergreen!

Last edited by a moderator:
-1 LOL - That's ridiculous!

Build the right buildings in your city and sync their production time to when you can be on line to make the collections and you won't have a plunder problem! Do 8 hour good & supplies productions and pop in every 8 hours or do 24 hour productions and pop in once a day before bed time. Once the plunders continue to come up empty handed, they stop attacking.

Last edited:

DeletedUser12400

Be sure you're collecting on time so this doesn't happen to you!
26a1.png

plunder.png

DeletedUser109385

Or just improve the defending army, watchfires and GBs are solution

DeletedUser99438

-1 I'll bet youre surprised that so many -1s are given. But even for non plunderers, it's a mutual understanding that it is part of the game and would have a serious effect on the game were it not there, yes a negative one! Plunder is a motivator to all non plunderers and plunderers. And there are plenty of ways to play the game, so that you aren't plundered. You got to use your smarts, it's all about strategy and when you work your city to prevent plunder it can make you a stronger player.

It's not farmville we're playing here!

I was not the one who revived it but these topics keep on coming out anyway, somewhere around here, evergreen!

It's to make sure that inno don't get any stupid ideas to actually bring it in? haha :D well we never know really do we! They've done some good things lately I will say that but then they turn around and do stupid easy fixes that actually wreck the game ... just to show us they are still capable and still in the old ways! And they still DON'T care about GvG.

-1, plundering is part of the game, this idea should actually be "do not propose as it will make the game easier"
And easier is boring :) Good point PZ mate