• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

new GB, forgepoint cost reduction

DeletedUser914

Proposal
In a new great building, lower forgepoint cost by 50 coins /level daily.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? Yes

Reason
Everytime you buy forgepoints, the next forgepoint is more expensive. How awesome would it be to have a GB to lower it the other way around? The coins are useless, you cannot get ranking points with it, only the very expensive fps. A new GB will make it more attractive to produce coins in high amounts, to buy forgepoints for bargain prices.

Details
level 1 50 coins reduction from total daily
level 2 100 coins reduction from total daily
level 3 150 coins reduction from total daily
level 4 200 coins reduction from total daily
level 5 250 coins reduction from total daily
level 6 300 coins reduction from total daily
level 7 350 coins reduction from total daily
level 8 400 coins reduction from total daily
level 9 450 coins reduction from total daily
level 10 500 coins reduction from total daily

from level 11 increasement by 10 every level /day.

Balance/Abuse Prevention
Does your proposal open up possible exploits or make it possible for players to cheat? If so, then how can this be addressed?.Not at all

DeletedUser97688

If someone comes back after a two-month gap, with a level 10 GB, that means that their FPs will cost around 30,000 coins less than before they went away.

I don't know about other players, but I only tend to buy one or two Fps a month, or when needed for quests. I think this may make the game too easy, especially significantly reducing the cost for people who only occassionally actually BUY forge points.

DeletedUser99692

If someone comes back after a two-month gap, with a level 10 GB, that means that their FPs will cost around 30,000 coins less than before they went away.

Surely this like other boosts would only apply if the GB was collected daily.

I am on the fence on this one as I only buy forge points when needed for trade or quests with the occasional splurge at the start of an age to get troops.

DeletedUser103052

I agree with twomsuk that this would have to only be applied if you collect from the GB daily, but I think given the right balance this could be a really good boost for a Gb to have :) +1

DeletedUser15372

So if I am at 1000 coins per forge point then with the new gb at level 10 it will cost me 500 the next day? What about the next day and the next day? Does it go down to 0 and then -500 and so on? :lol:

DeletedUser109415

Of course the starting value of the cost of 1 fp would be bottem.
The cost for 1 fp for me is something like 125k.
Finding the right balance for this GB is key though.
You would have to think about in what era this GB would be constructed and what fp's cost by then to setup a good system.
+1 for the idea though

DeletedUser100065

-1 Mainly because the more FPs you buy to get it levelled up the cheaper FPs become and my head can't work that out :D