• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Spoiler New Feature on Beta: Auction House

Agent327

Overlord
Jeez, are you guys new in this game, or just so anxious that you can not think straight.

Antiques Dealer is available on beta, but as usual not straight away on the app. Today it has become available on the app FOR BETA!!!!!

For it to be available on the live servers you have tyo wait for the announcement and then again, most likely the app will be later than the PC.

Giskler

Legend
How many times did Inno announce new features not on their front page and forum, but in the store first?????

Have you seen the dealer on the outside of your city yet?
People were talking about it because Inno announced it in patch notes so you were just being an argumentative like usual, but this time you had zero reason to. When you get the proof you requested you change your tune to it not being in the game yet which is exactly what people were remarking on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bit heated in here innit :hide:.. I take it release to live servers has been put back then?.. advice for the future don’t put a date in patch notes/App Store descriptions if your not gonna stick to it.. people just get annoyed if you don’t follow through on the date given..

Agent327

Overlord
People were talking about it because Inno announced it in patch notes so you were just being an argumentative like usual, but this time you had zero reason to. When you get the proof you requested you change your tune to it not being in the game yet which is exactly what people were remarking on.
I pointed out there were no announcements and Inno never announced anything before in patch notes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ceban

Brigadier-General
I pointed out there were no announcements and Inno never announced anything before in patch notes.
you always think you are the smartest one but a lot of times its proven it isnt like that, that its far from that, if they anounced it on app then why they didnt do it???

DeletedUser96901

actually it was not the first time that dates of new things were in the app patch notes

so your "never" is definitely wrong

btw from the beta CM
Hello everyone,
The Antiques Dealer is already knocking the door but we had to postpone it due to technical issues, we apologize for that.
We'll announce it once the feature is ready to be launched, so we kindly ask you to be patient.
Thanks for understanding.

Agent327

Overlord