• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New feature buying fp's

Shad23

Emperor
Not for me its not and I am in langandorn aswell as 7 other worlds
maybe theyare still testing it sometimes they give new features to some players live without giving it to everyone cause beta testing was not enough cause there is less ppl on beta then on live if it's the case then my feedback is that this was not implemented corectly they must do some changes to this

hades8840

Corporal
maybe theyare still testing it sometimes they give new features to some players live without giving it to everyone cause beta testing was not enough cause there is less ppl on beta then on live if it's the case then my feedback is that this was not implemented corectly they must do some changes to this
I am on beta also didnt have it there either still dont

vfrmark

Master Corporal
Easier to just click on 1, 5 or 10 fps than to type in a number. It's mostly needed for fp quests anyway. How often do you buy large amounts of fps, where it would be useful to type in a number?
True though, the diamond buttons shouldn't be so close to the coin buttons.
thats great for those needing 10 FP but if i want to buy 200 its a horrid job still. worse was the delay they inserted after buying FP, there was a time you could click click click but its now click wait click wait click, no idea when they changed that

thats great for those needing 10 FP but if i want to buy 200 its a horrid job still. worse was the delay they inserted after buying FP, there was a time you could click click click but its now click wait click wait click, no idea when they changed that
I assume that only very few players buy 200 fps or more at a time. The price goes up by 50 coins for each fp you buy. It gets pretty costly.
An option to buy 1, 5 or 10 fps with one click should be sufficient for most players who only buy fps for quests or if they need a few fps for something urgent.
Would be nice to have both options though. A 1-click option for 1, 5 and 10 fps + and option to type in a higher amount.

Shad23

Emperor
I assume that only very few players buy 200 fps or more at a time. The price goes up by 50 coins for each fp you buy. It gets pretty costly.
An option to buy 1, 5 or 10 fps with one click should be sufficient for most players who only buy fps for quests or if they need a few fps for something urgent.
Would be nice to have both options though. A 1-click option for 1, 5 and 10 fps + and option to type in a higher amount.
Yea but by doing it my way it would solve the problem buy 1by 1 option then buy amount you want to buy then diamond option

vfrmark

Master Corporal
I think my next fp is 1,300,000 coins, so I do buy a lot of fp and I am aware of players at 1.5 million per fp

Shad23

Emperor
Can we have some update on this subject as not everyone has this update ? And the way it is now as shown in image is how it works in my city and i realy think they should re-think this one i realy dont like it at point where i'll stop buying fp's till they fix it to be beter implemented i realy don't like this one ! Do i need to log in on beta forum and start a discution there to get ananswer from a mod there to get an answer to this ?

Last edited:

Shad23

Emperor
Thaught they fixed it for a second but the 2 ,5 and 10 that i thaught was the fix are the packs in inventory i still have no intention of buying fps till they fix this