• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New feature buying fp's

Shad23

Emperor
why oh why , INNO you realy want your clients to spend diamonds by error
Capture d’écran de 2022-02-08 17-39-55.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Shad23

Emperor
diamond option just under coin option realy useless and prone to make players buy with diamonds by error
if INNO wanted to make available to buy FP's more then 1 at a time to be an option without errors i would have implemented 3 options 1 where you buy 1 at a time one where you just say how much FP's you want to buy and last option to buy with diamonds done like this like in image it just error prone for you to buy with diamonds

Last edited:

Knight of ICE

Players asked for the option to buy more than 1 fp at a time. They got that now. Not realistic to expect the option to buy with diamonds will be removed because of that. You still get a warning that you are going to spend diamonds if you click the wrong bvutton.

Shad23

Emperor
just stupid in GB's you have option to say how much FP's you want to place , the way they implemented this is useless and am not asking to remove option to buy with diamonds here just saying way they implemented it is wrong just wrong
should have been an option to buy as much as you want beside of the option to buy 1 by 1 then the option to buy with diamonds this is just wrong

Easier to just click on 1, 5 or 10 fps than to type in a number. It's mostly needed for fp quests anyway. How often do you buy large amounts of fps, where it would be useful to type in a number?
True though, the diamond buttons shouldn't be so close to the coin buttons.

Shad23

Emperor
Easier to just click on 1, 5 or 10 fps than to type in an amount. It's mostly needed for fp quests anyway. How often do you buy large amounts of fps, where it would be useful to type in a number?
True though, the diamond buttons shouldn't be so close to the coin buttons.
exactly my point thx for your suport here

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Supply and demand is usually the way forward when trying to sell items, I can’t believe there was a big demand to buy the 1fp for 50 diamonds, all the better ideas players come up with and devs run with this idea, you know where there priorities are, think they should switch diamond spend off until you find out for yourself how to switch it on especially for new players

Last edited:

legend9182

Major-General
Oh why they only buying 1 fp at a time is just because they made foe atleast 50% clicker game like recurring quests, aiding , buying fps

Emberguard

Legend
I can’t believe there was a big demand to buy to 1fp for 50 diamonds
Neither do I. But given this is the old design:

unknown.png

I suspect the goal the devs had was to speed up the process of buying Forge Points without removing the diamond options previously available.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Neither do I. But given this is the old design:

unknown.png

I suspect the goal the devs had was to speed up the process of buying Forge Points without removing the diamond options previously available.
The old designed was better, as the saying goes If it’s not broke don’t try and fix it, they try to fix things which don’t need fixing and then the opposite with other features.. PVP, GBG, to name 2 features which could do with small improvements

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Simplest option would have been two boxes one for buying with coins, one for diamond purchases where you simply added the amount of fps you wanted to buy same as when entering fps into a gb. No reason to slowdown the amount of fps for coins and definately no reason to slow down the amount of fps people want to buy with diamonds.

Emberguard

Legend
You could tick the diamond use confirmation box - less chance of an error with that on
Sure. But that should only be a safety net, not something that gets triggered every, single time we go to use something without diamonds.

The buy more Forge Points idea is great. The implementation needs to address the misclicks it's inherently going to introduce without just passing it onto the diamond use confirmation box

Shad23

Emperor
Sure. But that should only be a safety net, not something that gets triggered every, single time we go to use something without diamonds.

The buy more Forge Points idea is great. The implementation needs to address the misclicks it's inherently going to introduce without just passing it onto the diamond use confirmation box
Exacly thx for your support everyone